Novabase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Novabase

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was me explaining a process of an application that I had developed before. After this I was questioned if I had any problem to work a lot of hours without any extra paid. And the salary offered? Less than my previous job...

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2016.

Interview

Initially they want to know you, your motivation and why you choose this area. Then they asked some technical questions about your resume and others related to the technical wok experience. Very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2013.

Interview

First phase is a test. Second phase is an interview with two or three people, one RH person, one manager and a more technical person. In the end, was a third interview just to negotiate the salary.

Interview Questions

• I started after I had finished my masters degree so the questions were almost about my cv and thesis. The technical questions were almost nonexistent like "for what purposes do you use a UML diagram" or "Do you know how to use a DB?"
      In the end I had to solve a logical problem and it was like this "You have two barrels, one with 5 and the other with 3 liters. You have to fill the 5 liter barrel with 4 liters. They define some conditions, and you have to solve it in 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was an initial talk with the Human Resources person and with the head of the IT department in order for me to describe my professional progress and experience and one latter talk with the client's head of department

Interview Questions

• Describe your professional progress and technologies you worked with.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

The hiring process for people that have just finish studying and have no experience:
    Step 1 - multi choice test for: Portuguese language, logical tests and maths. And they also do a personality test.
    Step 2 - personal interview in witch they ask you about yourself, explain how the company works and then ask you two logical/maths questions to see how you think / resolve problems.

Interview Questions

• In the first step there was some question, like binary question, that i didn't know because i haven't learn that.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

At first they presented themselves, showed a few slides and talked about their vision.

Then I was asked about my background, my skills, my objectives. I was asked quite a lot of questions about the Microsoft Stack and about the previous experience with it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Azure?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Novabase.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, one with HR and other with managers. It went ok.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had applied online to a position on their website but since I didn't had any experience they told me about their internship program. First I did some skills/IQ tests with a group, then a couple of days later I got a positive response and was interviewed by 3 people with a job offer and the conditions. It was a fairly simple and enjoyable process overall

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience/studies, personal and social and some quizz   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2015.

Interview

Normal interview with only one moment with the manager and the HR. During this moment, you will not fill mutch pressure with the questions and the most important is they that they follow your logic and not the end result it self, of course you should not miss, but never the less they are normal questions.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novabase (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Psychometric tests and interview afterwards.

The psychometric test consist of day to day math and logic problems and also a personality test.
    The process takes up to 3 hours.

Didn't get called for the interview.