The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Novabase? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Novabase employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salaries assumed to be compensated by the management with 'candy for the employees' events with no added value" (in 30 reviews)
- "Bad management with no idea of what they are doing." (in 10 reviews)
- "No career progression because it depends on the customer you're working on (Consultant)" (in 8 reviews)
- "Lack of career opportunities and salary updates to the back office teams." (in 4 reviews)
- "Payroll issues, have to tell them what to pay, they don't know labor code, for those of you who left the company don't forget to ask them to pay the 35 hours of required training per year if you don't receive training;" (in 4 reviews)
Found 282 of over 331 reviews
Updated Sep 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Novabase Reviews FAQs
Novabase has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 331 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Novabase to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
96% of Novabase employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Novabase 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.