Novatech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Install Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

Brief meeting with workcenter manager followed up by computer tests to determine cognitive/reasoning abilities and a mechanical aptitude test. On follow-up, I had to submit paperwork for background check and go take a drug test. Overall, a very standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What were the things you liked least about your last job?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novatech in November 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter, assessment, face-to-face with sales manager, then face-to-face with President and Senior Sales Representative. Long process, zero appreciation for your time. BEWARE... You will spend a lot of time in this process. You will likely be asked very personal questions to pre-qualify you. If you are a current smoker, do not even begin to apply or let alone interview. I was told I should not have made it to the last round of interviews, because they do not hire anyone who smokes.

Interview Questions

• Do you smoke? Also, do you take prescription medication?   Answer Question

Novatech Response

Jan 17, 2018 – Recruiter

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your Interview experience with NovaCopy was not positive. Based on your response, it seems as though your experience was not in line with our... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novatech.

Interview

It was an easy process. There were 2 in person interviews, one with my manager and one with the Branch Manger. I had tot a total of 3 tests. They were fairly easy, but if you don't make a certain amount on the tests you will not be offered the position. It takes a certain amount of intelligence and understanding of numbers to be successful in this industry.

GENERAL SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

WPT
    Interview
    Drug screen
    Background Check

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Novatech.

Interview

The interviewing woman was incredibly aggressive and rude. She never confirmed our appointment so I was unsure whether or not it was happening. She also never confirmed the time zone so I waited an extra hour for her to call me. (I applied for a position in an area that is an hour ahead of her.) From the moment I picked up the phone she seemed irritated. She only asked me one question and the entire thing lasted maybe 3 minutes. The next day I received an email saying that I didn't get the job. I can see why they were searching for a new Human Resources Coordinator.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

My interview with the HR Recruiter for Novatech was a lovely experience. The recruiter made me feel comfortable, and she was very thorough and informative about the position details and the company history. I felt that I was able to fully explain my credentials, and the recruiter gave me a clear picture of what the job entailed.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Was placed in interview through a recruiter. Met with General manager, then two hiring managers.

Immediately after speaking with the two hiring managers, I was told I would hear good news. After days of waiting, I was told that I would be receiving an offer, but they were looking to finish up the rest of the interviews first. I was then called by one of the hiring managers, who thought I was a customer that needed pricing, and had no idea who I was until I reminded her. She then said I would be hearing from someone soon, and that was the end of the conversation.

After about another week of waiting, they told my recruiter that they were going to pass. After I was told the exact words "We are going to extend you an offer"

I can obviously understand that a company needs to do what is best for themselves. But the end of this process was just extremely unprofessional. Not just that fact that they over promised, but that they couldn't even call me or email me to say they chose to go in a different direction.

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

One interview with 1 person, but sometimes you interview with more than 1 person. Often times you will interview with the Customer service Director and CFO. It was a quick interview. hardest part of the process was their IQ Test.

Installation Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

Very brief and informal interview. Promised to be in contact with me but never followed up at all. That to me is very unprofessional. I would like to be employed there as I understand the job to be a very nice one to have. My problem would be the process to which they interview and promise to contact you and then fail on that promise to at least let you know you did not get the job.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Novatech (Nashville, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

Upbeat and to the point. Constant communication and a clear idea of culture and expectations.
    Follow up and urgency. Was everything I expected and more! Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Would I choose a sale over excellent customer service?   1 Answer