Nu Skin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nu Skin Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nu Skin.

Interview

You had to upsell something to them to show that you go the extra mile. The manager was wearing purple and had a purple ipad case, so I went with selling her a purple pen.

Writer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nu Skin (Provo, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting the application, I received an email to visit the campus and participate in a writing/editing/marketing test. All the applicants tested together in one room. It had one sheet of copyediting, one sheet of brainstorming marketing ideas, and one sheet of writing marketing copy. After that test, I was invited to come in for an interview and to bring an idea I had for a social media post for one of their products. I went in to the interview, and I met with the managing editor/writer. The interview went well and it was pretty straightforward. I wasn't offered the position, but the interview process was fair, not too difficult, and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past writing experience has prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nu Skin.

Interview

nuskin is a great company with well organized interview. At first you go and have a little training of the company and then do a one to two people interview with manager and the team leader

Production Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nu Skin (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to apply and answer some questions that took me 30 min. After apply process, it was fast. I just got a interview and I waited for a couple days e I got the job.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nu Skin (Provo, UT).

Interview

They may or may not still do a HireVue computer interview first before a 1-on-1 interview (the HireVue has you do practice questions first so you get the hang of how to use the program first though). Fairly easy interview; mostly just your basic questions like what are 3 of your strengths? What is one of your weaknesses?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Business Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nu Skin (Provo, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

After multiple interviews and two whiteboard sessions over the course of 1.5 months, I waited a week and a half to find out I wasn't chosen. Different interviewers each time. Felt the extra interviews/whiteboard sessions could have been avoided by more concise interviews.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mauldin, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nu Skin (Mauldin, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I had very pleasant interview by phone for marketing job . It was very well and I convinced that I am a good candidate for this job. It takes only one hour by phone and I was prepared to answer all questions

Interview Questions

• general question about
      Products
      customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

maily the questions were about products and my experience in marketing

Support Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nu Skin (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Received a call for an interview that day.
    The interview was fairly easy, but I did not enjoy the experience. The interviewer was very unprofessional. She went on several tangents. Showed no interest in the interviewee. No questions asked regarding personal work history. The interview lasted 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• What computer programs are you familiar with? Do you know how to use excel?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nu Skin.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly straightforward. Got a call from HR the same day I submitted my resume. Interview took place with a manager and one other employee. Simple stuff. If you apply for a position with an in demand language they will hardly ever turn you down. Good Luck.

Call Center Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nu Skin (Provo, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and they sent me an email to take an assessment test. After completing the test, I received a phone call from their recruiter about a week later to schedule an interview. When went to the interview there were two interviewers. One was asking questions all throughout and the other one was typing a lot on her laptop and seemed to be writing my answers. They didn't seem very excited about interviewing. They asked me bunch of random questions with no introduction in the beginning and the whole interview was about 30 mins long. I was surprised and disappointed. that they didn't really ask much questions regarding my skills or experience. After the interview, I knew that it wasn't the place I wanted to work for.

Interview Questions

• What was the best gift you have given to someone and and the best gift you have received?   Answer Question
    • Which celebrity do people associate you with?   Answer Question