Nuffield Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nuffield Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.7

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Wolverhampton, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to the gym and asked about th3 vacany advertised was offered interview and atteneded at branch. Went well and offered assessment day. Went to assessment day based on practical assessments.

Interview Questions

• You have been asked to fill in as teacher due to illness create a class...   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)).

Interview

From start to finish I had an very good experience.
    Had two interviews one with the sales manager and another with the general manager, Both interviews went really smooth and was very lovely to speak to.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Brighton, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Formal chat with the manager and the lady who was already in the admin role but was moving up. Nice talk, even got shown round the place after so I really had my hopes up. Told me they would contact me by Friday (the interview was on the Monday); received nothing, I even emailed the woman with additional questions so that she might not forget me. Tried emailing again when I had no response so to at least get feedback as to why I didn't get the job. Still haven't received a response back. I think it's just a bit unprofessional if anything; I was desperate for this job and they couldn't even give me the decency to respond, really disappointed.

Interview Questions

Nuffield Health Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Digital Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear that you have had a poor interview experience and have not received any feedback from the time you dedicated... More

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

It was alright, a typical interview. Nothing too fancy as all they want was a NPLQ certificate, the rest really didn't matter. They were impressed with all my CPD certificate says a personal trainer. But never really offered me anything extra or valued it.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

1st round phone interview with head of BA, then 2nd round face to face with Programme Manager and contract BA. Both interviews friendly and professional. Sadly very protracted process trying to find the result of my 2nd round interview (possibly waiting on another candidate to confirm acceptance prior to declining me).

Interview Questions

• Standard BA type questions and competency based. Short case study to confirm have some BA knowledge and common sense.   Answer Question

Client Services Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health in April 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews. One was through the phone and another one face to face. The process itself was fairly quick. They contacted me within few days after both interviews.

Head Office Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Epsom, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Epsom, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrendous, they took weeks to get back to me once I had applied for the role, I eventually chased up to ensure my application had gone through. Had an interview which went very well, and they said they would get back to me within a few days, that was 5 months ago! Never received a call back or an email. I tried to contact them to at least get some feedback and no one ever called me back. If that is how they treat people - very lucky escape!

Interview Questions

• All questions were the usual, around my current role and the role they were offering, they seemed pleased with my experience, and keen to invite me back.   1 Answer

Health and Well Being Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

First interview canceled, reception had no idea who we where, badly organized. I had a bad impression of the company and there attitude,. We where even told we would not have time to use the toilet my reception staff.

Interview Questions

Nuffield Health Response

Feb 23, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback from your recent interview experience. Firstly, we apologise for the cancellation of your first scheduled date, we took the decision to re-arrange this due to planned tube... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

After completing the telephone interview I was invited to attend the assessment day (clinical exam, clinical and competency interview, role play, group activity and presentation), which was well organised and rather enjoyable. By the end of the day, I was told that I would be notified of the outcome as well as the feedback upon request within 10 days. However, after not getting a response after 2 weeks, I decided to email them and they told me that they would like to offer me the position in another location, which I agreed to, but heard nothing back and they have ignored my emails.

For anyone that is hoping to apply for this role or company, I wouldn't recommend it as it is a waste of time. I would also like to recommend the recruiters of Nuffield Health to respect the candidates that invested their time in your company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you went above and beyond?
      What coaching models have you learnt at university?
      What would you do if the equipment broke down?   Answer Question

Feb 20, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your thorough feedback from your interview experience. Firstly, we're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Assessment Day experience, it's a great opportunity for candidates to express... More

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Chester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

"Assessment day" - this is essentially in the style of a group interview whereby your skills as a team player and trainer are assessed. You are given a number of tasks. The first task is to work as a team and create a new class for the venue and discuss the rationale behind the class i.e. target audience, exercises etc etc, this is limited to 5 minutes. Once this has been completed, the group is to then perform the class; each person given 1 minute to instruct their own section of the class. After this is the one-to-one stage of the assessment whereby you sell your personal training services to a potential client, this lasts for 2 minutes when you are stopped immediately regardless of if you have finished your sentence.
    I found overall that this format was intense - which may be beneficial to see if you are able to work under a limited time frame. However, you must speak up from the word go otherwise you will find it difficult to get a word in. I always find that in these group situations, you always get that one member of the group who appears to "take charge" even when it is a "team exercise" where all members should be equal and not managed - this can make it difficult for other members to be heard. The time frame to complete each task was very short, I do not feel this is sufficient enough to get a true idea or feel for each member of the group. The email I received read "assessment day" but it is actually a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

• No questions on the assessment day - practical tasks as a team followed by one-to-one task.   Answer Question

Feb 23, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We have recently reviewed the PT assessment day and have made a few changes to get the best out of the candidates on the day. We will be rolling the new format... More