Numeris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Numeris Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2017

1.8

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Numeris (North York, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple. First part is a phone interview and then they'll ask you to come in for a group interview. No questions were asked. Just introduce to the company and then a role play where you get to read the scripts while navigating the screen.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Numeris (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online but had nofollow up. I later on dropped my resumé in person. The following week I received a phone call and was scheduled an interview. The questions were pretty easy and the interview went on well. It was a group type of interview. I received the offer 3 business days priori to the interview and was set for the training.

Interview Questions

• Questions in english and french with a text at the end to translate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Numeris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

group interview of 4 people including myself. The interviewer led us to a computer room and told us about how to conduct interviews. Then he went to another room, we called and read script. after all of us read, he thanked us and we were on our way. The whole process was about half hour

Interview Questions

• how do you keep a person engaged in conversation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Numeris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

It is basically a two-step process. The first one is a phone call to confirm availability for a four-day shift, two of which are midnight shifts, followed by a group interview wherein you will be asked to handle a simulated call, and read some parts of an actual phone market research questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Availability for a four-day shift, two of which are midnight shifts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. They send you a letter of offer.

Panel Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Numeris.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews and one face to face interview. Both HR and the supervisor with whom I interviewed with were extremely pleasant and professional. They answered many questions, and seemed to be very excited to speak with me. The supervisor asked me about myself, and wanted to get to know me, which I liked a lot. They asked many questions about previous experiences. The position seems very focused on building relationships with their clients. The atmosphere seemed relaxed and positive. I only turned down the offer because a more advantageous offer was made that offered more possibilities for advancement. The salary and benefits offered were excellent. I would definitely recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Numeris.

Interview

We went straight to practicing mock phone surveys and dealing with the actual challenges of getting people to complete and take part in surveys. We went over company policies and then thirty minutes of doing the mock phone calls with our interviewer. You will be in a group of potential employees.

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Numeris (North York, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Call the extension of the HR (interviewer), read a script provided for you (this is just to test how you sound over the phone), answer simple questions about the call and your interview is done. Then they call you back mostl likely to let you know that you are hired.

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate.

Market Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Numeris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a group meeting with all other applicants, completed some forms. Not many questions were asked. If they were happy with your resume, they called you and asked you start the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Numeris.

Interview

Easy. Applied online, got a phone call. Came in for a group interviewer. Routine interview questions and a written behavioural test. Then we were all hired and were told to come in for training. Training lasted 3hours. It wasn't bad but we had to learn a lot about the company and some of the softwares within 3 hours.

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Numeris.

Interview

submit resume via email -> got phone call from HR and asked a pre-screen question -> schedule face to face interview -> interviewed by 2 interviewers, asked simple questions like why bmm, what you could contribute to the company, etc. -> gone through a language fluency test for Chinese interviewer position.

Interview Questions

• questions aren't hard, and barely any situational questions   Answer Question