Nuna Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuna

Nuna

Application

I interviewed at Nuna

Interview

It was pretty frustrating and unprofessional. First of all my phone screening was rescheduled over 5 times.. only once being my fault. The screening process felt forced and they sent a generic rejection letter a day after the screening.

Interview Questions
  • Do you mind working CST hours?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process itself was well organized and well managed on Nuna’s end. The team was prompt and helpful in setting up Zooms. My negative feedback comes from the interview experience as a candidate - while I was recruited via a hiring firm for a certain seniority level, Nunas process made it incredibly unclear what role I was truly interviewing for. After several interviews for a specific position, feedback given was around a specific skill set deemed essential to the role that was never mentioned as necessary and that the team knew I lacked from the start. Instead of simply saying no thank you, the team sent me a different job posting for a role I did not apply for nor was I interested in as it wasn’t the level I was pursuing for my next step. This truly felt like a “bait and switch.” After I said multiple times throughout the process I was not interested in this new role and continuing on multiple rounds of interviews, after six weeks I was told they decided that they really did just want a Manager for this opportunity, not someone looking for my seniority level. I felt like my time was wasted in the final stages and the Nuna team lacked transparency in their process- if they knew I wasn’t the right fit for the role and I wasn’t interested, why waste my time? I would have been much more content with the outcome with a simple - “we are looking for different things.” Very frustrating experience as a candidate. The people I spoke with were phenomenal and the interviews are very free flowing - lots of conversation, sharing experiences, and you also feel empowered to ask questions. The interviews themselves I would not consider difficult or intense.

Interview Questions
  • Share experiences with certain situations, sets of skills, or experience with various aspects of programs relating to the role.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview process was incredibly smooth, my recruiter got back to me in a very timely manner. The schedule and the role I was interviewing for was very clear, and the technical interviewers knew what they were doing.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about technical experience, and two leetcode style questions (on the easy side of medium).

Nuna

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna in Aug 2020

Interview

Entire process took around 3 weeks. Initially contacted by a recruiter, then asked to do an online challenge. After that it was 2 technical interviews back to back with algorithms and little bit of system design, followed by a system design/casual conversation with CTO. It concluded with casual interviews with a peers(lunch) interview and then the CEO. Overall even though there were a lot of interviews the process felt smooth and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuna

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter after I applied online to speak about the role and how I could be a good fit. The recruiter seemed very interested and said she will discuss with the hiring manager and get back to me in 2-3 days. There was no response for 3-4 weeks even after weekly follow up emails. Finally the recruiter replied saying they will not be moving forward with the role. All that time spent just to tell me that they will not be hiring for the role anymore.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna in Jul 2020

Interview

I applied online and heard back from recruiter who wanted to schedule technical interview with me. Interview was approximately 1 hour long and it was through zoom (video) and the coding part was on Coderpad. Interviewer was super nice person, he asked me one coding question and one design question. I've heard back from them very quickly and I got rejection.

Interview Questions
  • Coding question - Print out diagonals of the 2D square matrix. Design - How will you design a storage for Gmail?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Recruiting team reached out after my application to do the initial screen and later setup the first call with the Engineering Manager. I was unable to make this interview due to being oncall but they were very understanding of the situation and was able to get it rescheduled. Had amazing conversations with both direct supervisors/managers for the role. The questions were very clear and well thought out. Next, invited for a half day on-site interview. Travel accommodations were great and even had a really good meal per diem. The on-site interview included a programming challenge as well as architecture / design interviews with a team lunch in between. The interviews were definitely challenging but we're very close to real situations. Received and accepted an offer a few days later. Overall a 5 star experience, one of the best recruitment processes I have been through!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Applied online, HR phone screener, phone interview with manager and half day onsite with portfolio review etc within a few weeks. Heard back within a week an a half after onsite. Great communication, especially when I communicated that my timeline was changing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied online and was connected with the recruiter. We spoke about the role, company and my background and experiences. However, I found out from the discussion that the recruiter is just lining up potential candidate and the hiring manager has not looked at my resume. I think this is not the right approach. The recruiter should have presented the candidate's resume to the hiring manager and have her/him review it BEFORE contacting the candidate. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time for everyone.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed