Nuna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Recruiting team reached out after my application to do the initial screen and later setup the first call with the Engineering Manager. I was unable to make this interview due to being oncall but they were very understanding of the situation and was able to get it rescheduled.

Had amazing conversations with both direct supervisors/managers for the role. The questions were very clear and well thought out. Next, invited for a half day on-site interview. Travel accommodations were great and even had a really good meal per diem.

The on-site interview included a programming challenge as well as architecture / design interviews with a team lunch in between. The interviews were definitely challenging but we're very close to real situations.

Received and accepted an offer a few days later. Overall a 5 star experience, one of the best recruitment processes I have been through!

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was connected with the recruiter. We spoke about the role, company and my background and experiences. However, I found out from the discussion that the recruiter is just lining up potential candidate and the hiring manager has not looked at my resume.

I think this is not the right approach. The recruiter should have presented the candidate's resume to the hiring manager and have her/him review it BEFORE contacting the candidate. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time for everyone.

Interview Questions

Nuna Response

May 10, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our team—we appreciate the effort that goes into exploring new job opportunities, and are flattered that you dedicated your energy to us.

Our... More

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, HR phone screener, phone interview with manager and half day onsite with portfolio review etc within a few weeks. Heard back within a week an a half after onsite. Great communication, especially when I communicated that my timeline was changing.