Nuna Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuna

Nuna

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna in Apr 2022

Interview

The entire process took about a month from the initial tech screens (via CoderPad) to official offer. Following the tech screens, I spoke with Deepak (Head of Engineering) for a systems design interview and Jini (CEO). Misty and Fran were great to work with and really helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Unable to share specifics, as I signed an NDA.
    Answer Question

Nuna

Application

I interviewed at Nuna

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me. After a phone call with the recruiter, they sent me a hackerrank that has very little to do with a job description. Who actually implements search tree in real world under 2 hours? They should reconsider the value of hackerrank/coding assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Nuna~1830313
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Technical Interview with Hiring manager and different teams getting to know about the candidate discussion about My past experience and technical difficulties I faced during that process. Tools or Languages I have expertise in and Take home assessment and discussion about the approach for that assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Describe about the ETL experience you had in your past/current company?

Nuna

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nuna

Interview

The interview process is ok. First, they send you an online assessment and then they will schedule a phone screen with you. The recruiter was professional although he did interrupt me when I was talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via email and we had a quick intro call. Once we understood the interest was mutual, I went through 5 rounds of interview: 1. Security engineer 2. VP of engineering 3. Hiring manager 4. Product manager 5. CEO It was a very organized interview and kudos to HR for being on top of everything to make the interview process seamless. Company seems great with highly intellectual people.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews were nicely divided and not repetetive. They tried to know me not only technically but also had beavioral questions. Initial interviews were about my experience, my current role, what are my interests, why am I looking for a change, etc. Some of the technological questions were on topics such as: OIDC, SAML, SSO, AWS, S3, etc.

Nuna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna

Interview

Had a 45-minute screen with the recruiter and after the interview, she said she would be in touch with me, and to this day I have never heard back from her. I have attempted to reach out multiple times but there was no answer. We really had a good conversation and I checked off all the boxes she had but not really sure what happened after. I was really surprised that she did not return my email after I never heard back from her. It's no surprise startups like these should not be taken seriously since they rarely deliver on what they promise.

Interview Questions
  • Your past experiences, knowledge about the healthcare industry, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Nuna

Application

I interviewed at Nuna

Interview

It was pretty frustrating and unprofessional. First of all my phone screening was rescheduled over 5 times.. only once being my fault. The screening process felt forced and they sent a generic rejection letter a day after the screening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process itself was well organized and well managed on Nuna’s end. The team was prompt and helpful in setting up Zooms. My negative feedback comes from the interview experience as a candidate - while I was recruited via a hiring firm for a certain seniority level, Nunas process made it incredibly unclear what role I was truly interviewing for. After several interviews for a specific position, feedback given was around a specific skill set deemed essential to the role that was never mentioned as necessary and that the team knew I lacked from the start. Instead of simply saying no thank you, the team sent me a different job posting for a role I did not apply for nor was I interested in as it wasn’t the level I was pursuing for my next step. This truly felt like a “bait and switch.” After I said multiple times throughout the process I was not interested in this new role and continuing on multiple rounds of interviews, after six weeks I was told they decided that they really did just want a Manager for this opportunity, not someone looking for my seniority level. I felt like my time was wasted in the final stages and the Nuna team lacked transparency in their process- if they knew I wasn’t the right fit for the role and I wasn’t interested, why waste my time? I would have been much more content with the outcome with a simple - “we are looking for different things.” Very frustrating experience as a candidate. The people I spoke with were phenomenal and the interviews are very free flowing - lots of conversation, sharing experiences, and you also feel empowered to ask questions. The interviews themselves I would not consider difficult or intense.

Interview Questions
  • Share experiences with certain situations, sets of skills, or experience with various aspects of programs relating to the role.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuna (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview process was incredibly smooth, my recruiter got back to me in a very timely manner. The schedule and the role I was interviewing for was very clear, and the technical interviewers knew what they were doing.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about technical experience, and two leetcode style questions (on the easy side of medium).

Nuna

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuna in Aug 2020

Interview

Entire process took around 3 weeks. Initially contacted by a recruiter, then asked to do an online challenge. After that it was 2 technical interviews back to back with algorithms and little bit of system design, followed by a system design/casual conversation with CTO. It concluded with casual interviews with a peers(lunch) interview and then the CEO. Overall even though there were a lot of interviews the process felt smooth and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews