ONEOK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

3.1

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

About a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiting coordinator. Basic questions about my background and experience. Was given a chance to ask as many questions about the position as I wanted.

Environmental Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

Cliche questions that don't evaluate skills at all. I assumed that ONEOK would want someone with an environmental background to be added to their environmental bubble, but I was wrong. Very little of their environmental personnel have degrees/experiences in the environmental field. This makes me questions ONEOK's real priorities.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a series of ono-on-one interviews with various managers. Each interview was roughly 1 hour long with each panel member. It was a very comfortable environment and each panel member was pleasant and cordial.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral type questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ONEOK.

Interview

Round 1 they came to campus and did the typical behavioral based interview. Lasted about 30 minutes.
    Round 2 I went in to the office and had a series of about 3 interviews mixed in with a tour of Tulsa, breakfast, lunch, HR meetings, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a leadership position you held.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two one hour interviews with a panel of employees. Most of the questions were based on situations that I may have faced in the past and how I handled them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker...what did you do?
      Describe a situation when you disagreed with your boss...what did you do?   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in January 2016.

Interview

Two people, hiring manager and their superior, asked a bank of questions. Interview seemed to go very well. Never heard anything for months. Was finally notified another person was selected.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest accomplishment.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Stillwater, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and casual. There's only one interview and for college recruits it seems like those are mostly held on your university's campus. There were two interviewers, one primarily asked questions while the other took notes.

Both interviewers were very friendly and kind. They asked a lot of questions and left some time at the end for me to ask any questions from them. It all seemed pretty casual and easy.

It took about three weeks to hear back from them after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you received some constructive criticism.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a class project you worked on.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever come across a problem you felt like you couldn't solve? How'd you approach that situation?   Answer Question

I received a very similar offer from another company. In the end I picked the other company as they invited me to their campus and I was able to get a feel for thee company and what it would be like to work with them.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Stillwater, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a formal interview with a relaxed personable feel to it. They really aren't trying to trip you up, just trying to get to know you. Although the questions were somewhat more tricky, the questions are designed to again, get to know who you are and your experiences. As well as get to know your thoughts and how you think. There were no technical questions within the interview.

Interview Questions

• The gist of a more difficult one was "why are companies created."   1 Answer

Commercial Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through campus career services. Selected for on campus interview. Interview was fairly straight forward, mostly behavioral questions/scenarios. Time for questions at the end. Received an email after the interview saying I was in being considered.

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews asking questions about working in groups, having initiative, having integrity. Asked about responsibilities at work and school. Overall it was a pretty relaxed environment and you are able to ask as many questions as you want.

Interview Questions

• give me a time when you worked with a group to overcome an obstacle   Answer Question