ONEOK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviews by 4 company leaders which assess cultural and technical fit. Engaging questions allow candidate to share actual job experiences. This was a very fair and unbiased interview process.

Interview Questions

• Share a difficult job situation and discuss how you handled it.   Answer Question

Pipeline Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Jamestown, ND) in June 2014.

Interview

Meet 5 people and they ask scripted questions. Very formulated questions but they don't get to the heart of what a person is capable of. Most people that fail the questions process do so because they are nervous and not sure ready for questions. Those that pass do so because they know how to answer-- but they still may not last long at the job.

De-humanization of the individual is the way of the new corp focus. Can questions require can answers. Play the game.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with your boss?   1 Answer

Did not see that the company is intrested in its people that they hire.

Pipeline Operator Interview

Interview

Took 3 plus months. went after work with them to show them my skill level on welding and i am certified. Also backhoe machinery skills and got selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• interview was great peple in the town are great. However corporate is racist and even if you are the most skilled and selected for the job, you will not get the job because you are hispanic. HR only hires whites.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews asking questions about working in groups, having initiative, having integrity. Asked about responsibilities at work and school. Overall it was a pretty relaxed environment and you are able to ask as many questions as you want.

Interview Questions

• give me a time when you worked with a group to overcome an obstacle   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ONEOK.

Interview

Round 1 they came to campus and did the typical behavioral based interview. Lasted about 30 minutes.
    Round 2 I went in to the office and had a series of about 3 interviews mixed in with a tour of Tulsa, breakfast, lunch, HR meetings, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a leadership position you held.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Stillwater, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and casual. There's only one interview and for college recruits it seems like those are mostly held on your university's campus. There were two interviewers, one primarily asked questions while the other took notes.

Both interviewers were very friendly and kind. They asked a lot of questions and left some time at the end for me to ask any questions from them. It all seemed pretty casual and easy.

It took about three weeks to hear back from them after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you received some constructive criticism.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a class project you worked on.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever come across a problem you felt like you couldn't solve? How'd you approach that situation?   Answer Question

I received a very similar offer from another company. In the end I picked the other company as they invited me to their campus and I was able to get a feel for thee company and what it would be like to work with them.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

People were not friendly and the interview was very stiff and formal. They didn't ask much about me but instead listed all the expectations for the position. They brought in another co-worker and she was not very friendly or seem interested in meeting me.

Location of position, didn't like feel of the organization.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screen, personal interview

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a series of ono-on-one interviews with various managers. Each interview was roughly 1 hour long with each panel member. It was a very comfortable environment and each panel member was pleasant and cordial.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral type questions.   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Quick, easy. The women made me relax. I felt I rambled more than I should have, but they got me talking. It was harder going through a recruiter and waiting on information. But that seems normal with recruiters.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in April 2010.

Interview

As with many interviews the job description and the actual job were almost unrelated. The hiring manager did quickly clarify the actual job but the preparation was for the job description and the interview was somewhat frustrating as such. The company has a set process including predetermined questions for the interviews; but such a process eliminates the opportunity to state exactly how I might be a best for for the position. As with many interviews lately an internal candidate appeared to be in line for the position so the external candidate interviews was merely a formality. The process was pleasant and the people were pleasant and the experience would be helpful for interviews for other positions at the company.

Interview Questions

• greatest success / greatest failures...   1 Answer