Ocean Spray Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Extensive interview process. Over 10+ interviews: recorded interview; phone interview; on-site interviews. Met with multiple teams. Had to give presentation to potential team members. Honestly, great employees and great company culture.

Accounts Payable Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview took about 2-3 hours. Met with 4 different people in one day. The questions were creative and really gave me the opportunity to display my potential and why I would be a perfect candidate. Everyone was super friendly and made me feel welcomed here. The people I interviewed with were a perfect reflection of the company and its standards. It was a great experience and left me wanting to work here even more.

Interview Questions

• If given the opportunity to be a manager, what kind of manager would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was very pleasant and unexpected. they showed me how much they valued me.

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocean Spray.

Interview

The initial interview is done via a one-way video process. It was a bit unusual because no one is actually asking you questions. It is just a prompt and you record your response. It is timed and you only have one opportunity to record.

Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted to do a Hire View interview. No personal intervention, similar to Skype interview without people. Between 5-7 questions asked. One question appears on the screen at a time and you have 3 minutes to answer it. Watching yourself while answering a question is distracting and without another person to interact with it is hard to gauge how your answers are being received.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Henderson, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

The company posted a job fair and interviewed on the spot for all open positions. Upon registering I was assigned a number. It took about 45 minuted to be called in. There were several interview tables set up in a room with interviews at each. I interviewed with a panel consisting of the Operations manager and two supervisors. Questions were standardized for the interview and answers were scored and recorded. The interview was very strait forward asking questions about job history, experience and behavior. It appeared as though they were on a time limit and rushed through the questions. The interviewers didn't seem engaged.

Assistant Treasurer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

One way video call. They were very helpful in ensuring you were able to connect via online and woud even provide a video camera if you did not have one.

Interview Questions

• Basic and straight forward fair questions to ask for this position's level.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lincoln, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was a one way video interview. I received a link where I was able to have practice tests before the "real" questions. I had 5-7 questions and had 3mins to answer them and the questions were pretty straight forward.

I received an email with an invitation to have an onsite interview. I met with three people in the Recruiting dept. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The entire interview lasted about 2-3 hours.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Interview

Video Interview (6 questions about 10 minutes)
    Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (about 1 hour)
    All Day On-site interview

The whole process took 3 weeks. Recruiting process was very swift considering three rounds. The recruiting team was very professional and helpful during the process. The on-site interview consists of meetings with 5 or so individuals as well as a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technically challenging situation and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, interviewed with hiring manager and didn't went to next round.
    I got the notice by email and the interview was arranged 2 days after the phone notice. So i didn't get really enough time to prepare for it. The whole interview is quite relaxed, although the interview questions are not so easy, the hiring manager is quite nice and friendly. The interview is hold through the phone.

Interview Questions

• Went through resumes.
      Can you give me an example of what you consider as a successful brand? why ?
      Tell me an experience that you manage a must-culture team?
      If you are a consultant, what would you recommend before entering a new market?
      A minicase for you to solve, some basic calculation based on some estimation and assumptions.
      Questions for them.
      Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

They were recruited on campus. The first round was 1:1 face-to-face interview for 45 minutes, then the second round was phone call interview for 30 minutes. Interviewers are very nice, and the atmosphere was not stressful. As a candidate, understanding the market, the products and its brand's culture was very important.