Ocean Spray Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Spray Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2018

Sort:

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ocean Spray.

Interview

Very long day, met with close to 8 people.

Operational Excellence Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocean Spray.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted via phone about setting up a "one way video interview". You basically talk about yourself to a webcam and the hiring manager reviews it at his/her convenience. It was nice because I could do it whenever, but it's super awkward, so mentally prepare yourself for that.

Interview Questions

• The format of the video interview is by far the most difficult part of the interview.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first had phone and vide-recorded interviews. Then I came in for one full day. I had about ten 30-45 minute interviews with the team and some members of other departments.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how my past experience could be applied to this role.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a brand manager. Very straight-forward, behavioral/fit interview, plus two case questions: Tell me about one of your favorite brands, and company is considering entering _____ category--what do you consider?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ocean Spray.

Interview

Whole process lasted close to a month. Phone screen with hiring manager, In person interviews with 6 people on marketing team, coffee with the CMO. Overall straightforward process and HR was great to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online through my university's MBA job listings. My process consisted of screener interview with HR (resume walkthrough, behavioral) then phone interview with brand manager. Phone interview was primarily behavioral and had a short market sizing case. I took three weeks before I heard that I wouldn't progress to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe an innovative product that I thought was doing a great job and why.   Answer Question
    • Standard behavioral questions and resume walk through, tell me about a time you...   Answer Question
    • The case question was from the Case in Point book, "How many garden hoses are sold in the US each year?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, interviewed with hiring manager and didn't went to next round.
    I got the notice by email and the interview was arranged 2 days after the phone notice. So i didn't get really enough time to prepare for it. The whole interview is quite relaxed, although the interview questions are not so easy, the hiring manager is quite nice and friendly. The interview is hold through the phone.

Interview Questions

• Went through resumes.
      Can you give me an example of what you consider as a successful brand? why ?
      Tell me an experience that you manage a must-culture team?
      If you are a consultant, what would you recommend before entering a new market?
      A minicase for you to solve, some basic calculation based on some estimation and assumptions.
      Questions for them.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

They were recruited on campus. The first round was 1:1 face-to-face interview for 45 minutes, then the second round was phone call interview for 30 minutes. Interviewers are very nice, and the atmosphere was not stressful. As a candidate, understanding the market, the products and its brand's culture was very important.

Accounts Payable Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview took about 2-3 hours. Met with 4 different people in one day. The questions were creative and really gave me the opportunity to display my potential and why I would be a perfect candidate. Everyone was super friendly and made me feel welcomed here. The people I interviewed with were a perfect reflection of the company and its standards. It was a great experience and left me wanting to work here even more.

Interview Questions

• If given the opportunity to be a manager, what kind of manager would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was very pleasant and unexpected. they showed me how much they valued me.

Senior Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Found job posting on indeed.com and submitted application. About 2 weeks later I received a request to complete a recorded video interview. I was able to read questions for 30 seconds, then respond for up to 2 minutes per question. I had a total of 7 questions. This can be a bit stressful, so I would recommend to do as many practice questions as you can in order to get comfortable, and make sure you look pretty on the screen :-) 2 days later I received notification from an HR recruiter with Ocean Spray that they would like to bring me in for an interview. I scheduled an interview that week and met with 5 different members over the course of about 3 hours. They were all very professional and informative. I received an offer letter about 1 week later for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a failure and how did you approach, and handle the situation?   Answer Question