Ogrelogic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogrelogic

Ogrelogic

Application

I interviewed at Ogrelogic

Interview

Accessible and understanding. The seniors were helpful and overall a nice experience. The interviewer was friendly and wasn't very strict in particular. 2nd round was with the manager. It was also very friendly

Interview Questions
  • Explain recursion and how you use it
    Answer Question

Ogrelogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogrelogic

Interview

there were 2 rounds of interview.one with the Hr and one with the CEO. all in all interview was good and short. just the basic questions about your previous job , job responsibilities and lead generation were asked.

Interview Questions
  • introduction and work experience

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogrelogic (Noida)

Interview

They have 2-3 rounds of interview Interview was good giving a task to complete from home Completed the work and submitted. They called and make to wait for several hours without any reason. And the main moto of the Test was not to test your skills they want their work to be done through the interview process that was the worst thing excepted from a company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ogrelogic (Austin, TX) in May 2018

Interview

they will tell you about their expectation from you, very high expectation from candidates. will ask you to make cold call. this job requires you to make lot of cold call and email marketing. high pressure

Interview Questions
  • 1. your role in last organization

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ogrelogic (Noida) in Aug 2017

Interview

very unprofessional HR. she called me then stopped taking my calls and made me wait for long. During the face to face meeting she revealed they can't match my salary expectation. she was clever enough to not reveal during the phone conversation and was showing off to the management that she is lining up candidates. the company is in a basement. best to avoid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ogrelogic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ogrelogic

Interview

Process oriented, Focused, Transparent and Swift in nature. You will gain an extra hint of knowledge after going through their processes. All questions were to the point and meaningful. Helpful for gaining extra sight for business.

Interview Questions
  • What will be your plan of Action for a business like us?
RSS Feed</>Embed