Ohio Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.4

Dietary Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ohio Living (Willoughby, OH).

Interview

Came in for open interview event, signed in, filled out a mini application (took less than 5 minutes to complete) then went to a back room for the interview. Only one interviewer. Overall very relaxed environment, friendly

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite food --- sell it to me, make me want to buy it.   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ohio Living (Willoughby, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Resident Assistant position a week before the hiring event at the facility. So the entire process took about 2 weeks.

I went to the hiring event they were having at the facility. I filled out the mini application they had all applicants fill out, I made sure I put that I was available for weekends only first or second shift. So I got a tour of the facility and the person who gave me the tour inform me of the hours of first and second shift and also went over the resident assistant role. I got the chance to meet a few people in that role. Everyone was very nice.

A week after the interview I received a phone call stating that I applied for the resident assistant weekends nights. I informed the individual that I did apply for the resident assistant position, however the position I applied for was the day shift online. But I put on the application that I filled out, I stated I am flexible to work day or evening shift weekends. The individual stated that I can inform I guess the hiring manager (I forgot the name) that you are flexible to work day or evening. I informed the individual I could not work nights because I have a full time job during the week day and working nights that will run into my full time. The individual stated they didn't understand why there was notes on my application for night shift. The individual stated that they will call me back. They never did.

I went to look at my application status and I notice that I was withdrawn from the position and then put back into the position. I was very confused, I never withdrawn from the position. The position I applied for said clearly "Weekends-Days", so I would not have withdrawn from that position. Couple days later I was declined for that position.

Everyone at the facility was very nice and I don't have anything bad to say about that. However, I am still confused on how the position I applied for was for days only and my application I stated I can work days or evening and I was offered Weekends-Nights. Then withdrawn from the position I initially applied for and place back into the position just to be declined.

Hospice RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ohio Living (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty straight up interview. It would help to have a basic understanding of the home health field and why you want to be a part of it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ohio Living.

Interview

Talked on the phone first. Came in for one on one interview. Was asked to come in a second time after the field of applicants was narrowed down, and was offered the job a few days later. Interviewers were nice and were the people I was going to be directly working for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your greatest asset to this company would be   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate

Home Health Aid Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ohio Living.

Interview

Just one face to face interview- asked very basic questions, got job offer in less than five minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ohio Living (Willoughby, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

You take a two week unpaid class to be certified to work as an STNA. Very great experience! From their you must pass written State exam and Clinical exam. Before the exam you are taken from the class one by one to have an interview with the D.O.N

Interview Questions

• None. Basically told to show up for work or you will be fired. More intimidating then anything else.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.