Oklahoma Heart Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Heart Hospital

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Applied online with resume and application, a couple of weeks later called in for an interview, about a week after that was offered position, then proceeded with back ground check, entire process was about one month

Interview Questions

• Very casual, asked why I wanted to work there, what am I passionate about and a lot of basic questions.   Answer Question

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was set up by the Human Resources Department within a couple of days of submitting my resume online. The interview was with a high ranking position within the company. The interview was very informational but the interviewer never stopped talking. I would have been a great fit for the position and the company but I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked many questions at all. Made the interview very awkward.   Answer Question

Web Applications Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was in-depth on types of coding I was able to do. It did include specific questions on what I would do for specific code I would use in certain instances. The interviewer was very professional but comfortable to interview with. I was also able to ask questions specifically regarding the position. They requested a view-able portfolio.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital.

Interview

All application process done online. Right before interview EVERY potential employee fills out a psych/personality "test" and it shows them what kind of person you are. Very laid back and easy to talk to management. Human Resources staff very friendly.

Interview Questions

• In nursing, there aren't too many difficulty questions unless there is something in particular they need to know about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

VERY easy

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

One interview. Pretty short and to the point. The lady acted like the building was on fire and couldn't get out fast enough. I was actually surprised when I was offered the job. I wasn't given a chance to say much.

Dietary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. The interview consisted of one on one sit down. After the interview a drug test is needed. This job requires all vaccines. Be prepared for multiple shots in order to start the job.

Interview Questions

• if you have had all your shots   1 Answer