Olathe Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Olathe Health

2.4

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olathe Health (Olathe, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

It was great! It went smooth. HR didn't draw it out! They were friendly and very uplifting! I love the company already! They care about the patients. They are very critical when it comes to doing the background checks. They check all references and previous employment. Great company. In training I was sitting with the CEO. He was warm and kind. He asked questions, He wasn't stuck up or snobby.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olathe Health.

Interview

Positive Normal interview process. I had
    Two interviews before landing the position, but after the second time it didn’t take long to hear back from the Human Resources person. The interview was laid back and not super formal, reading from a list of questions or anything. It was a smooth flowing conversation about prior experience and the position involved.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation than behavioral type questions. Good experience!   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Par Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Olathe Health (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then an in-person HR interview then with the supervisor. background check took weeks. not enough time spent on benefits. not a lot of training provided

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olathe Health (Olathe, KS) in June 2008.

Interview

Getting into HR was next to impossible unless you knew someone who could push your application through. Felt like many questions were not applicable, and very generic, the "situation" questions like "Name a time when...." Even if it didn't quite apply to the job you were applying for.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when a manager blamed a mistake on you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not an option to negotiate. They use a formula to calculate rate of pay.

Clinic Coding Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Olathe Health (Lenexa, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview first. Then went to office to interview with the different managers. Nice interview process. Asked appropriate questions to find out my knowledge and back ground. Everyone is still very nice!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olathe Health in May 2019.

Interview

HR was extremely accommodating in working around my availability. Interview was quick but efficient and HR moved quickly with hiring process. HR and the manager who hired me worked together closely to accommodate my needs and allowed me to begin work sooner than expected due to previous employer declining to allow me to finish out my given notice.

Interview Questions

• What does professionalism look like to you?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is the most important factor in a good customer service experience in a clinical or medical setting?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Olathe Health (Olathe, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

HR calls to set up phone interview, then you meet with a hiring manager in person for another interview. If all goes well you’ll meet the unit manager of the place you’re applying for and have a short interview with them and be able to ask questions about that unit to see if it’s a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked about where I’ve worked. What I would define good customer service as. Why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Interview

Lots of career fairs help to draw in people searching for a job at the company. There is an easy computer application process and you will always recieve follow up either by email or phone whether or not you got the job. If you complete the online application at the career fair, they may offer you an interview on the spot. After accepting your position you wait for your drug screen and background check to come through. After those have processed you will proceed to wait for the next general employee hospital orientation week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you encountered a rude/frustrated client during a typical workday and how you handled it   1 Answer