Old National Bancorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old National Bancorp Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp.

Interview

Had to interview with multiple people. First had to do some testing in HR and meet with a lower level manager. After that a second interview was held with the hiring manager who brought in several higher level managers. Was a round-table interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a challenging situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Evansville, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

There were several interviews including a phone interview, two in-person interviews, and they even mentioned having do a writing sample (which I hadn't gotten to that point because I decided the position wasn't for me). The phone interview just consisted of going over my resume and experiences. The in-person interview was super short and they didn't ask any of the usual questions other than "Tell me about yourself."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Madison, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was comprised mostly as a chronological review of my resume. There were not very many questions, The interview took about 40 minutes to complete. This position is heavily sales oriented so be prepared to describe at length the experience you have selling bank products, any monthly or quarterly sales goals you have been assigned and whether those sales goals were consistently achieved.

Direct Bill Commission Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Only had a phone interview due to it clearly being a waste of everybody's time. It took 15 days to get this phone interview set up. I had set up a time to receive a call from the recruiter three different times, and each block of time went without a phone call. Finally, we managed to connect, only for the recruiter to talk to me about how they had already made an offer to somebody else but it had fallen through, so they were going through their candidate pool again. With the delay in the process, I mentioned that I was going to hear back from another company within the next day or two, at which point the recruiter cut me off and mentioned that they already have an internal candidate they're hoping to bring in, and that I shouldn't waste our time if I'm not likely going to be available for this position. No real interview types questions asked other than what my current education level was and if I was comfortable with the commute.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an associate's degree?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Evansville, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

It started with HR. They are great people and very nice to have an interview. Questions are no direct tell me about a time but the interview flows and those questions come along. They ask you about your strengths and experience and where do you see yourself in the future.

Input/Balance Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Evansville, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

It was one of the easiest interviews I have ever had. But that is because I had previous experience for that position. I also had connections on the inside, so that made it even easier. I pretty much already had the position locked up.

Various Interview

Interview

HR is really slow so just keep on them so they know you are interested. They have a slow process in hiring. Outsiders need to impress and show excitement because they usually like to hire within.

Interview Questions

• They ask the basic questions like "what is your main weakness/strength/etc"   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp.

Interview

Recruiter called and had a 30 minute phone interview. Phone interview was pretty generic. After that I was referred to hiring manager. Hiring manager asked about background, basically running through resume. Didn't ask any behavioral questions. Whole process took about a week. After interviews, recruiter contacted me to submit references and complete a personality test. Fairly straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Monticello, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Called for phone interview, negotiated hourly rate and minimum weekly hours and that was it, simple process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone and simple as can be

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old National Bancorp (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Had a phone interview for a Personal Banker spot in Louisville. Had to decline to continue when I found out that Personal Bankers are what this company calls tellers/CSR's in Louisville market . Not a real Personal Banker position until you get to level 2.
    Personal Banker salary $10-11 hour
    Personal Banker 1 salary $ 12-14 hour
    Wish I would have known this before I wasted 30 min's on the phone.
    I was making about $16.50 hour at my previous personal banker position.

Even though they are asking for 3-5 years experience (which I have) for a level 2 position on job app, the HR girl informed me that the are REALLY looking for someone with 5+ years of lending experience for PB2 spot. Very poor pay for someone with that kind of experience.