Omega Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Omega Healthcare

2.4

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Interview

Very long process... 1) phone interview2)phone interview3)1-1 interview4)1-1 interview and still no response. I have another interview pending all this has taken more than a month!

Healthcare - Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone call, company overview and business , current position, process and my experience healthcare IT , technical rounds , workflow etc etc........
    Interest in perceiving and taking up the PILOT healthcare project with Omega IT.and more .........................

Interview Questions

• Didn't came across as it was on my CV data what i worked previously.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary package the main concern always with any company :)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

very transparent they ask you very basic Questions which was related to to your day to day life , and check your skill in which your are perfect and they select to the respective domain.

Coder Interview

Interview

MCQ but conduct was very very unprofessional. There was no strict monitoring and process was pulled over too long for a poorly paid job. Unwillingly had to quit the recruitment process.

AR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

A day long interview to test your patience and commitments towards your career. Multiple rounds that consist of GD, Voice and ascent test, English and Analytical skill test.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Long interview procedures and long list of formalities to be accomplished before as well as in the day of joining in omega selected candidates are asked to join on a specific date not more than a week within the offering.. in omega day of joining is called the day of induction.. it takes the entire day to complete so many documentations and credentials .. But strong ethics build a trust as well.. A genuine recruiter in the feild of healthcare and business management..

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare in March 2018.

Interview

Both voice and opps Taken on call on march 9 2018 then they did not recived my call or not replied my mails. I was selected but they put on hold and then never replied back

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in IndiraNagar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (IndiraNagar (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview started at 12pm and ended at 7pm. Process was not time taking neither was the interview or the test. All i did their was wait for manager. And whole process is very slow. I didn't job ever after getting call letter. Job is frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked me why do you want to burn yourself here. so after short interview i walked the door and came back.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Well, They follow the Traditional and Systematic Procedure for interview. A normal written assesment to gauge the User and Then followed by the panel rounds which consists of Personal from HR, Operations and Talent search to Promote the Right level of Candidates

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the Occupancy Ratio?
      2. What is the Calculation for Buffer logins?
      3. How wouid you handle the Situation where there are multiple errors from the client on your Team.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Banga (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy and consists of 3-4 rounds
    It is very easy with Normal questions and hr manager and voice and accent round then comes to HR again and then with manager
    Ul feel difficulty with manager round as you PPL Don knw what questions he will shoot you..