Omega Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.4

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Interview

Very long process... 1) phone interview2)phone interview3)1-1 interview4)1-1 interview and still no response. I have another interview pending all this has taken more than a month!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Via phone call or By E-amil

Healthcare - Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone call, company overview and business , current position, process and my experience healthcare IT , technical rounds , workflow etc etc........
    Interest in perceiving and taking up the PILOT healthcare project with Omega IT.and more .........................

Interview Questions

• Didn't came across as it was on my CV data what i worked previously.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary package the main concern always with any company :)

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Aptitude round where they ask questions on basic terminologies etc. Then next was face to face round . it almost took an entire day .in the face to face interview they asked mainly anatomy and physiology questions. You have to know well about the body systems like the cardiovascular system etc. They will ask about the bones and nerves and everything related to anatomy of human body

AR Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interview process tests your patience, you would be going through 4 rounds of evaluation, will be occupied for 8-9 hours.First is GD(language fluency), second Apptitude/General English(paper pen), mock call evaluation (listening skills) and a final interview with team lead or trainer(will be evaluated on your analyzing skill, basic math and personality).

Interview Questions

• Percentage calculation, views on current affairs, Apps etc.   Answer Question

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

No direct hiring is going for freshers. only way to enter into the company is by OMCA i.e omega medical coding academy. u have to pay for training and the amount is refunded if u work for an year. that,s cool.. i got job... interview session is also good..

Interview Questions

• what is meant by Epitaxis, and what is ICD 10 CM.   2 Answers

Negotiation

good,,, no need to worry

Senior AR CALLER Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare.

Interview

It was so annoying experience for me!!! They have 2 facilities in Bangalore site, when i went for the interview the HR instructed to reach the facility 2 for the AR interview. Then when i reached there security guards were not allowing to enter and asked to visit the facility 1. No co-ordination and nothing

Interview Questions

• How will you work???   1 Answer
    • why you want to shift the job here?   1 Answer

Medical Coding and Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview is of 5 rounds. 1st round was aptitude test questions related to mathematical and Human Anatomy , 2nd round was HR Interview , 3rd round was they will show the PPT of any one organ of Human Body based on that they will ask the questions , 4th round was they will give one narrative and we have to describe about the narrative , 5th round was Final HR round they will discuss about the company and salary.

Interview Questions

• Questions Related to Human Anatomy   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Well, They follow the Traditional and Systematic Procedure for interview. A normal written assesment to gauge the User and Then followed by the panel rounds which consists of Personal from HR, Operations and Talent search to Promote the Right level of Candidates

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the Occupancy Ratio?
      2. What is the Calculation for Buffer logins?
      3. How wouid you handle the Situation where there are multiple errors from the client on your Team.   Answer Question

AR Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Healthcare (Tiruchirappalli (India)).

Interview

Simple as kids play, can go causally an get an offer on the day of attending the interview.so no problem when attending the interview.need to with good attitude so that you can be selected soon.

Interview Questions

• Why omega??? Why medical billing   1 Answer