Omni Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to from an employee through LinkedIn about current positions available and if I was interested in coming back to the hotel industry and I was! I applied within 48hrs and got a confirmation email for a interview. I interviewed with HR then the Housekeeping Managers, then Director of Operations same day. I had to schedule another interview with the GM which is usually the last step. I interviewed next week with the GM and received a offer a couple hours later through email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Omni?   1 Answer
    • What do you think the position entails?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I came in and met with 4 people of varying levels. In my first interview, I met with someone of equal level to the position I was applying to. Then, I met with a VP and eventually a few C-level executives. They made me feel like I was worth their time.

Outlet Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels in November 2014.

Interview

I met with HR in her office and she was very attentive and professional. She asked mostly about my previous position, the work environment I previously had and my management style. Questions on handling unhappy customers and employees who are not team players. She asked basic strength/weakness questions and my salary requirements. Following my interview with HR she asked if I had anytime to meet with director of F&B but this half of the interview did not go as well. I went on with this part of the interview which was conducted in the restaurant. This interviewer basically wrote me off within the first 5 minutes into his interview. I caught him looking down at my ring and he was overall very distracted looking behind me or past me and responding to his earphone he apparently was too busy to give me his undivided attention. I left feeling very dismissed and undervalued. Anyway you have to pay for parking and there are no uniforms so you must provide your own suits.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fernandina, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Fernandina, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called the next day for an interview I showed up 15 min early and was called back right at my interview time the interview lasted about 45 mins. I was nervous at first but once it started I eased right in. She asked me a series of questions but all the questions I felt very comfortable answering.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, HR screen, Department Interview, Executive Interview, Final Interview. It was a straight through process and people that I met were happy and welcoming. It was a great first impression of what working here would be like.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

The hiring process is extensive. You have phone interviews with Human Resources as a basic step , after that they invite you to an in person networking event following by a in person interview. The in person interview is with several people from HR and the department you are applying for.

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. It was a hiring fair with interview same day. Spoke with a hr person and then if they liked you you were introduced to the manager of the area you were applying too.

Interview Questions

• Name a particular time you went above and beyond in assisting a client   Answer Question

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was held over several days with several different people in human resources. The last time you are called in you meet the heads of your department. The ask the usual interview questions like why did you choose the omni? Tell us a little about your self? Tell us about a times you had to deal with a difficult customer. Etc.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels in January 2017.

Interview

saw only one person of color. They discouraged me, though I have the experience. Tried to talk me into taking job as banquet bartender, which only pays $3 per hour but they said that the I would get the 24% gratuity that they charge guests. I found out later that they charge guests $150 per hour on top of the 24% gratuity. How do companies like this get away robbing us blind..

Interview Questions

• how I made a customer happy   1 Answer

National Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Great communication in the beginning and then very slow after that.

Low salary

Naturalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia Island, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Amelia Island, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied multiple times online, but no response. Finally went to hotel to job fair, and got an interview. A lot of work for a $9 job.

Negotiation

No negotiations, they told me the pay and that was it.