Omni Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Omni Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Interview

It was very sudden. They called me and asked to do a phone screen at that time. I did not have time to prepare for the screen. Most places call and try to schedule a specific day and time for phone screen or phone interviews, but this place did not.

Front Desk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

Recruiting manager took a long time to get back to me regarding job status, could have passed or accepted other jobs in the mean time. Process was long and drawn out considering they kept saying how quickly they wanted to fill the role.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I received an email for a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was scheduled for a in person interview. The interviewer did most of the talking. I was asked to submit a written explanation of a technical problem that I resolved. I never heard from them afterwards.

Interview Questions

• There were actually no technical questions on the interview. It was basically a description of the position.   Answer Question

Fixed Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The HR officer contacted me and we had a Phone interview. It went well and I was asked to come for an in-person interview. I did go and it was really positive, I know that and I was also told that. After the first in-person interview; I was told to come for a second one. I went and again it was positive. They gave me an offer and I did accept but I never heard back from them. I did call and sent series of email; sometimes, I will get responds with the HR telling me that they will contact me with next steps... Played Cat and Mouse game until I gave up! I am happy to say I bagged another offer from a very reputable company!

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with an unsatisfied customer? Why do you want to work for Omni Hotels?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

It was a two week process. They called and set up an interview with the Director of Sales and Director of Sales and CS. I went in and they were both extremely friendly and laid back. They were eager to hear of my passion for the hospitality industry and experience with sales. I expressed my interest via linked in, prior to the interview, so they both knew a bit about my experience and why I was interested in the position. It was a very basic but comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask basic questions of experience, proficiency in word, excel, etc. They also like to know your knowledge of hospitality and group sales.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interviewing was good the employer had ask me question concerning my hotel experience and what type of skills do I have for this job so I thought it went well after that they offer me the position

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Austin, TX).

Interview

I've worked at multiple Omni Hotels properties over the years. The interviews have been similar. You usually start with an application and quick interview with Hr. Then if they like you, they have you meet with the managers of the area and the director or a couple of directors (that area you applied for and perhaps HR). Then if they like you, you meet with the GM for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? Why Omni? Why this position? Tell us about a time you made a difference on a team. Tell us a time you made someone's day better. Tell us about how you've dealt with conflict on a team. Tell us a specific example of dealing with criticism and what you learned from it. How will you contribute to Omni? How do you help someone who's angry?   1 Answer

Bellman Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The day after I applied online the process began. It went in this order: One phone interview, one in-person interview, two references contacted, drug test, offer, orientation day, first work day (training)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your customer service experience   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Traveled a long distance for the interview. Upon arrival was told by an assistant that "he only has about 1/2 an hour to meet". Was looking at his watch the entire time, and pretty much told me he had someone for the position already.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Asheville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

first i applied online with their website. i submitted my resume and licence and everything too. thenthey wanted me to do a video interview, and then a practical in person with the lead massage therapist and the spa director. the video interview was pre recorded and i thought that was pretty weird

Interview Questions

• what was the first thing you thought about when you heard we wanted you to do a video interview   1 Answer