Omni Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Executive Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Irving, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviews - food tasting- conversation about myself with F&B Director, Executive Chef, General Manager & Sales Team with the standard -what questions do you have? Very easy tasting parameters - watch to see how you engage others working there.

Interview Questions

• What makes great hospitality?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I came in and met with 4 people of varying levels. In my first interview, I met with someone of equal level to the position I was applying to. Then, I met with a VP and eventually a few C-level executives. They made me feel like I was worth their time.

Outlet Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels in November 2014.

Interview

I met with HR in her office and she was very attentive and professional. She asked mostly about my previous position, the work environment I previously had and my management style. Questions on handling unhappy customers and employees who are not team players. She asked basic strength/weakness questions and my salary requirements. Following my interview with HR she asked if I had anytime to meet with director of F&B but this half of the interview did not go as well. I went on with this part of the interview which was conducted in the restaurant. This interviewer basically wrote me off within the first 5 minutes into his interview. I caught him looking down at my ring and he was overall very distracted looking behind me or past me and responding to his earphone he apparently was too busy to give me his undivided attention. I left feeling very dismissed and undervalued. Anyway you have to pay for parking and there are no uniforms so you must provide your own suits.

Pastry Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia Island, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Amelia Island, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at a job fair first with an HR representative, and then Chef Todd. The process was over 2.5 hours long, and I was called later that day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Has there ever been a time where you were not able to fulfill a guests request?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Rancho Mirage, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The person I got to interview with was very generous and kind she also was patient to. I was nervous but then I got to know her well enough to ask her questions

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Rancho Mirage, CA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple. It was convienence for me because the interview was taken place at my school. It was easy to especially since it was convent for me. A comfortable environment.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Rancho Mirage, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process was quick, to the point but thorough as well. I thought the job fair was a great idea because you know the results of the interview the day of.

Interview Questions

• What do I do I’m my free time?   1 Answer

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fernandina, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Fernandina, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called the next day for an interview I showed up 15 min early and was called back right at my interview time the interview lasted about 45 mins. I was nervous at first but once it started I eased right in. She asked me a series of questions but all the questions I felt very comfortable answering.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Omaha, NE) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, HR screen, Department Interview, Executive Interview, Final Interview. It was a straight through process and people that I met were happy and welcoming. It was a great first impression of what working here would be like.

Interview Questions

• Where would you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omni Hotels.

Interview

The hiring process is extensive. You have phone interviews with Human Resources as a basic step , after that they invite you to an in person networking event following by a in person interview. The in person interview is with several people from HR and the department you are applying for.

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Omni Hotels (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. It was a hiring fair with interview same day. Spoke with a hr person and then if they liked you you were introduced to the manager of the area you were applying too.

Interview Questions

• Name a particular time you went above and beyond in assisting a client   Answer Question