OnPoint Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OnPoint Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at OnPoint Consulting

RTA Interview

Interview

Filled out online application, had a cursory phone interview that was relatively simple. Was asked to do an on site interview which was difficult. Lots of technical questions, but they were really looking to see if the items on your resume matched your actual knowledge, so being honest about what you know and don't know is the key here.

Interview Questions

• If you had a DDOS attack from China what would you do to mitigate this attack?   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnPoint Consulting in September 2011.

Interview

Phone call in the evening from the recruiter (internal to OnPoint). Screen interview to make sure I was right for the position and I asked questions about the company. Scheduled an in-person interview and confirmed over email. Came into the office and interviewed with VP BD and another VP who is also part owner. More of a conversation then an interview. Went smoothly. They basically told me they wanted to hire me. Spoke about benefits with HR. But they wanted Shankar, the owner, to have a chance to talk to me. I was supposed to come back to the office, but morning of they called and cancelled (DC had lots of rain and his basement was flooded). So a phone interview was set up. Turns out, I was in Macy's when he called - so I had to find a quiet place to sit and talk. Phone call went fine and he basically told me that they others had already told him they wanted to hire me. After that it was a matter of negotiation and signing the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a capture manager or account lead walk into the status meeting and contradict something I had just told the team? How did I handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, to negotiate. But they met my salary requirements. I did negotiate on vacation time though. I was receiving quite a lot of vacation from my previous company and wanted to continue to recieve a lot.