Cover image for One Call

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

One Call Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

One Call

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call

Interview

Easy straight forward interview. The interview is done over the phone and It lasted about 15 minutes. I was asked only 4 technical questions. The rest of the time, they explain the pay and a little bit of what you will do at the job.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How did you resolve issues with an angry customer? Q: Describe a time at work that required you to multi-task? Q: How do you resolve issues with a coworker/manager?
    Answer Question

One Call

Application

I interviewed at One Call

Interview

Hi, its good experience with company. Interview was tough and genuine technical round. Nice with Interview. Having good experience and gained much knowledge with technology and learning experience. Thank you

What people are saying about One Call

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

127.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=One Call~267750
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about One Call? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with One Call employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

One Call

Application

I interviewed at One Call

Interview

Interview process and onboarding was very easy. They do a background and drug test. It’s a job but the company doesn’t have much morals and it’s very unorganized. By all means if you need a job take it, but if you can hold out for something wait it out…

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

One Call

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at One Call in Dec 2021

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. Asked about job history and weren't through scenarios from former call center experience (Flustered customer, conflict with employees, how to handle non protocol calls, etc.). If accepted, you will get call in about 3 to 5 business days.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle flustered customers

One Call

Application

I interviewed at One Call

Interview

I received email from OneCall to schedule interview using the link provided. The day of my scheduled interview , I get a cancellation notice and to pick another day/time. I schedule another day/time, and again I receive another cancellation notice. Not sure what is going on here, but would be nice to hear from an actual human being on what is going on with their process.

Interview Questions
  • Automated email sent with cancellation notice twice , so I was not able to speak with anyone.

One Call

Application

I interviewed at One Call

Interview

It was a two step interview. First interview was with the manager and the second interview was with his team. Interview with the manager was technical mixed with cultural fit type of questions. Team interview was more of a personal conversation to see if I fit in with the team. Very Positive experience

Interview Questions
  • Could you explain a few Kubernetes command line commands and what do they do?
2 people found this interview helpful

One Call

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call

Interview

It was an In person interview. The hiring Manager/ Recruiter at the time asked your common/ Basic interview questions with some scenarios. He offered the position after the interview so there was no wait time in finding out the outcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at One Call (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Phone interview and was asked for an in person interview. They seem to ask a lot of questions and lead you on. You can't believe anything you are told, they lie about the position and make it seem as if you are are a good candidate. Do not waste your time with this company. The pay offers is super low for the job. When asked about interviewing next week I already had a job lined up. What a bunch air bags.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would like a job here?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Call (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Very pleasant interview with a recruiter and department head. I felt comfortable and relaxed throughout the interview. They were open about the process and where they felt I could best fit within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Call (Jacksonville, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

Great was a easy process everything was seamless compared to other companies I've applied to. Interviewer made me feel at comfortable with the questions and setting for answering questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews

One Call Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at One Call as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.44 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intake Coordinator and Patient Care Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Call Center Agent and Care Coordinator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at One Call takes an average of 10 days when considering 71 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intake Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Call Center Agent roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 8 days).

Common stages of the interview process at One Call according to 71 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 17.62%