One Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kïhei, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at One Medical (Kïhei, HI) in October 2018.

Interview

Well organized, timely, intense and fair.

Quick e mail response from HR that they received my application (which is nice not to get lost in "virtual space")
    then a timely response that they are interested in talking with me and initial phone interview with recruiter was scheduled in a very timely and convenient manner.

After I received e mail communication about the process and what further details / interviews etc. are needed.

I always felt that it was going to be intense but when applying for a new position is is nice to know and get reassured that the interview process is what is needed for the position.

all of that was set up and arranged in an respectful and excellent way.

Interview Questions

• Of course, why I applied and what makes me interested in the position   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

30 minute phone screen with VP Recruiting, followed by a 30 minute video interview with Recruiting Manager and an onsite with 4 people.

The recruiting org at One Medical was incredibly efficient and organized. The recruiting manager streamlined the entire process for me and I was always aware of what to expect next. The interview list had topics on what each person would cover and I was prepped beforehand by phone as well.

The onsite was just as expected (tough but fair) and each person I met with was very warm and engaging. I was told I would hear feedback/next steps in a few days. Unfortunately, I did not receive an offer but the recruiting manager personally called me and gave me feedback from the team which proved invaluable as I ended up using that feedback to land my current role.

I've had my fair share of terrible onsites so I had to give credit to the team, esp the recruiting manager, for providing a wonderful experience.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at One Medical (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

A 20 minute phone screen, followed by an in person interview. The phone screen consisted of basic questions and tested company knowledge. The in person started with a mock interaction with a patient, followed by an overview of their appointment booking system. After that, another interviewer came in and we went over work history, etc... The interviewers both over the phone and in person were friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities you need for great teamwork?   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I interviewed at One Medical in August 2014.

Interview

First Step:
    Online application with cover letter, resume, and response to around 5 questions

2nd Step: Phone Interview lasting about 10-15 minutes. (~3 business days after I submitted the application)
    Very basic questions such as tell me what you know about one medical group. What experiences have you had that will help you in this position?

3rd Step: In-Person Interview lasting ~1 hr
    1st half are general questions about your experience in customer service, behavioral questions, and impacts you've made in your previous work experiences.
    2nd half involves role playing scenarios in customer service: A person who comes in 20 minutes late wants you to squeeze them in for an appointment and you have to tell them that you cannot.

4th Step: "Shadow Day" ~6 hrs (I didn't get to this step, but they told me about what would happen during this day)
    Get the chance to go into the office to "try out" the job and interact with employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed. Tell us about a time you made a mistake. Tell us about a time you bent the rules. Tell me a joke.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at One Medical (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I went through a service called Hired and spoke to Simon. The entire experience was amazing; one of the best interview experiences I've ever had. Simon was super responsive and maintained a very high-touch relationship throughout.

The high level interview steps included a conversation with the recruiter, a high-level technical architecture discussion, a remote coding interview, and a half-day onsite interview. Then we had a few follow up discussions to match me up to a team and a "reverse" interview where I got to ask a bunch of questions before making a decision.

Simon, and the entire One Medical team, were very attentive to my questions and requests and went so far as to scheduling time with current One Medical engineers who are going through similar events in life to address my questions. Basically they went above and beyond to make sure that I had everything I needed in order to make the right decision.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Medical in October 2017.

Interview

Efficient and kind process that cared about me as an applicant and thoroughly allowed me to learn more about One Medical and the organization. I would have loved the opportunity to work here but lacked some of the experience and they get a lot of awesome top tier talent i assume. Enjoyed the process, I had interviewed at other health tech startups and they were unprofessional ,

Chiropractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One Medical (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

After submission of my C.V. I was contacted for a phone interview, followed by a Zoom video interview followed by an in-person interview, all over about a three week period.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Medical.

Interview

Convenient phone interview first. The timeline of the hiring process didn’t fit with the date I am looking to start. Nonetheless the person I spoke with gave me a great insight into the position and the heath company.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests in medicine and what demographic of patients are you willing to see?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at One Medical.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter one week after I submitted my application. First round was a phone interview, mostly basic questions with the possible supervisor. Was told within two hours that I had proceeded to the 2nd round. 2nd round was a video interview with someone on the team, fewer and more in depth questions. Was contacted very quickly to be moved to third round. Third round was a 2.5 hour in person interview, which included a test. Not my best interview and I was contacted three days later and told that I would not be making it to the next round.

Throughout this interview process, the recruiter made sure I knew what was happening every step of the way and called me before my in person interview to prep me and after I did not get the position to provide feedback. I interviewed with five different people, all of them who seemed knowledgeable and kind. This was definitely the best interview experience I have had. Even when I was not offered the position, the recruiter took time to let me know why (they had other candidates with more experience). Seems like a great company to work for.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at One Medical.

Interview

Super quick turnaround! I applied and within the same day the recruiter got back to me. She was very responsive and extremely nice during the interview. I really appreciated her transparency about the role -- I was clearly underqualified due to a lack of years but she was really nice about it and urged me to continue looking for other jobs on the site. And hey, at least she gave me a shot!

Membership Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at One Medical (San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Went through three interviews, all of them went very well and each interview you passed you got another one. Then I received an email stating they have found a better fit. No other feedback.

Interview Questions

• When did you come across a customer on the phone that was clearly upset, and what did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question