OneSpring Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OneSpring

OneSpring

Application

I interviewed at OneSpring

Interview

I submitted an application online and I think within 5 days, I got contacted by HR. We went through some questions and then 2 days later, an interview with the Senior employee I would be working closely with. That went well and I was asked to come on site for a interview with the previous employee I had an interview with and also the CEO of the company. I guess that went well because I was then sent an email for a final interview with the CFO, but that never happened so they instead asked me to speak with a Project Manager and that went pretty well. Throughout the whole interview process, I felt that I was always kept in the loop and the HR would always give me feedback with 2 days, so I was kinda surprised after 5 days I had not received any feedback, so I sent an email and got a reply back saying they still had not made a decision. I gave it more time after another week or more I reached out by calling and I was quite suprised when they said they were also considering an internal candidate. After hearing that I knew I was done, I obviously cannot compete with an internal candidate. I was offended all the same because most companies reach out to their internal candidates when they have new roles before putting it out to external candidates. Besides that though, I really did enjoy my interviews with everyone

Interview Questions
  • They had me run through a sample project and how I would handle the requirements gathering process.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OneSpring

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OneSpring

Interview

I was contacted (unsolicited) by one of the VPs. We had a really nice conversation and I was certain something was going to come from this. I sent in my resume, received one more email stating that interviews would be happening the following week. After 2 weeks of no contact, I sent a follow up email. Not even the courtesy of a reply. Given the level of transparency up to this point, I was very disappointed to not even receive a "we are no longer interested" or information that the position had been cancelled or filled. It would be a different story if I had actually applied, but since they actually reached out to me, it seems very discourteous not to follow up.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

OneSpring

Application

I interviewed at OneSpring

Interview

Interviews are typically practical and process-based. The company wants to get a sense of how you go about eliciting requirements, understanding users' needs, organizing your thoughts, and collaborating with others. You'll also spend some time reviewing your work portfolio to get a sense of your experience and expertise.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed