OpalSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpalSoft Interview Questions

Interviews at OpalSoft

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpalSoft.

Interview

Started with an initial recruiter interview with some basic questions on my knowledge and experience. Then there was a more formal interview where they asked questions about my resume and experience.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at OpalSoft (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The recruiting team reached out to me. Followed by discussion with recruiting team, had technical and team lead interview. The complete process took six to seven days and received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around my background and work experience at different customers. Technical questions were around architecture and developing scalable applications in Java environment.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpalSoft (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Technical Screening, Design and Coding. Initial level questions are through phone and then onsite/in-person interview. They usually give feedback in day or two, once the interview is over. The overall experience of this interview is good.

Interview Questions

• Design and Coding questions   1 Answer

Technical Writer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpalSoft (Silverdale, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional, two-way interaction. Positive and unintimidating experience overall. All aspects of experience and potential contributions considered when determining my qualifications, including length of service, standing in my professional community, networked contacts and optimal relationship with customers, along with expected technical requirements for the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Agile methodology?   1 Answer

Remote Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpalSoft (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was referred to the job by an employee. After this referral, I had a phone call with a recruiter. After that call, I had a phone interview with the Project Manager. I received an offer after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with these project technologies?   1 Answer

Senior Infrastructure Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpalSoft (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

After the resume' submission, I was invited to their office for a round of in-person interviews. After the second round of interview, and few clarifications and follow-ups, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to my past experience, the size of technology infrastructure I supported, few technical questions on Windows System administration, AD, hosted Exchange environment and windows and Mac desktop environment.   1 Answer

SAP Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpalSoft (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Interview was mostly technical into abap areas, the hiring process was telephonic and then there were two rounds of interview, not much preference was given into Project management areas. there were two consultancy in between the client and me.