Open Systems Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Open Systems Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies.

Interview

A recruiter reach out to me about a position they had available. We chatted on the phone for about half an hour and then she said she would try to get an in person interview scheduled. Went to their office and met a couple people in their conference room. It was a little bit of an awkward interview and everyone I spoke to asked me the same exact questions. They should have either just done a panel interview, or planned different questions to ask me. Overall, the questions were pretty basic and all about my last job. They told me they would reach out to me within the next business day but I never heard anything back from them.

The process for this position was supposed to be a phone screen and in person interview. After the in person interview, I would not have felt comfortable moving forward with them because there was just something strange about how they dodged my questions. I kept asking about their office culture and the only answer i would get is "I wear jeans to work every day". I'm not sure if it was just a mutual mismatch, but I walked out there feeling like I knew nothing about the company.

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Multiple back to back interview at client side.
    They asked about the things on my resume.
    They asked how can i improve the process at my previous company
    They asked questions about requirements gathering
    They asked me about how do you know that system was tested right.

Interview Questions

• Everything was about the business. Because I was getting evaluated for a role at an Investment bank so all questions were about the financial products and people management   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies in September 2015.

Interview

You do a 30-40 minute phone screen with the internal recruiter. She then schedules a face to face interview with the Managing Director and a member of Senior Management. The in person interview is about 1 hour. It's mainly describing why you were successful at your last role and why you think you will be successful there.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very informal, you meet a senior guy who either says "thanks we'll see you later" or passes you on to one of the 4 partners. They sit you down, talk about your career and then they talk about their company culture to see how you'd fit in it.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan out your day and stick to that plan?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. A recruiter contacted me via email on the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of some situational questions and a lot of applying prior experience to this job. At the end of the interview, the recruiter informed me that they were going to send me some information regarding "Experience Cerner Day." Upon reading the information and filling out some more questions, I selected an Experience Cerner Day (which is always on a Fridays). They flew me out to KC on a Thursday afternoon and have you stay in a hotel in downtown. The next day another recruiter comes on a bus to pick up all of the applicants in the hotel lobby, and they give you a small tour of KC. The final step is when they take you to Cerner World Headquarters in North Kansas City where they give an overview of the position, then you go through 2 interviews back to back that last 30 minutes apiece with 2 different Cerner associates. After the interview they have about a 30 minute Q&A with 2 associates who have gone through this process and worked for Cerner for at least a year. This part was informal and doesn't necessarily count against you in the process if you don't have any questions, but there was some valuable information exchanged during this time. After that they take you back to the airport if you flew in, or they take you back to your car at the hotel if you drove there.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies.

Interview

I had 3 or 4 interviews before receiving the offer. Be prepared to meet with every person in the office one on one, up to 10 people. Once you pass that, you will have to do a presentation in front of the team. Its pretty easy, especially if you were a referral like 90% of the people they hire are referrals or something like that.

Interview Questions

• Salary, always say you want to make as much as possible, you want to move up in the company etc. Don't say you want to make 60k, even though your base salary will be half that if you are lucky. prepare for this job like you would for a sales job and those types of answers they eat up.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies in March 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One telephonic and the other face to face. Interview was arranged with the client. After the interview impressed on the client on my suitability for the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you have done in the last 5 years. Some basic questions in Finance.   Answer Question

Onboarding Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies in August 2013.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me, set up the interview with HR. Met with HR and she was dressed completely inappropriate. I spoke about my experience and what I was looking for. She then said i would meet with the CEO and go from there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies.

Interview

Phone interview with corporate recruiters. Met with several people in the local office

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions for a recruiter. Asked about metrics and past numbers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All done through the internal recruiters.

Trainer/Tech Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Professional and informational. The recruiter gave me all information available to her for the company and position. I had questions, so she researched the information and got back to me immediately with answers she could get before sending me on the interview with the contract company. The process went well and was very organized. I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick and simple phase.