Open Systems Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Open Systems Technologies

2.7

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. A recruiter contacted me via email on the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of some situational questions and a lot of applying prior experience to this job. At the end of the interview, the recruiter informed me that they were going to send me some information regarding "Experience Cerner Day." Upon reading the information and filling out some more questions, I selected an Experience Cerner Day (which is always on a Fridays). They flew me out to KC on a Thursday afternoon and have you stay in a hotel in downtown. The next day another recruiter comes on a bus to pick up all of the applicants in the hotel lobby, and they give you a small tour of KC. The final step is when they take you to Cerner World Headquarters in North Kansas City where they give an overview of the position, then you go through 2 interviews back to back that last 30 minutes apiece with 2 different Cerner associates. After the interview they have about a 30 minute Q&A with 2 associates who have gone through this process and worked for Cerner for at least a year. This part was informal and doesn't necessarily count against you in the process if you don't have any questions, but there was some valuable information exchanged during this time. After that they take you back to the airport if you flew in, or they take you back to your car at the hotel if you drove there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies.

Interview

Phone interview with corporate recruiters. Met with several people in the local office

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions for a recruiter. Asked about metrics and past numbers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All done through the internal recruiters.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

2 step interview, one over the phone and one in the office

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies in September 2015.

Interview

You do a 30-40 minute phone screen with the internal recruiter. She then schedules a face to face interview with the Managing Director and a member of Senior Management. The in person interview is about 1 hour. It's mainly describing why you were successful at your last role and why you think you will be successful there.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Only one interview with the client. Asked about previous experience, communication protocols, defects process. There were a total of four people on the panel. First asked about my introduction and then follow up questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies in March 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. One telephonic and the other face to face. Interview was arranged with the client. After the interview impressed on the client on my suitability for the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you have done in the last 5 years. Some basic questions in Finance.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies.

Interview

I had 3 or 4 interviews before receiving the offer. Be prepared to meet with every person in the office one on one, up to 10 people. Once you pass that, you will have to do a presentation in front of the team. Its pretty easy, especially if you were a referral like 90% of the people they hire are referrals or something like that.

Interview Questions

• Salary, always say you want to make as much as possible, you want to move up in the company etc. Don't say you want to make 60k, even though your base salary will be half that if you are lucky. prepare for this job like you would for a sales job and those types of answers they eat up.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies.

Interview

I got a message on Linkedin asking if I was interested in the position. The first step was the phone interview, where a different recruiter asked me some questions regarding my resume and the specifics of it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (Stamford, CT) in October 2009.

Interview

nothing major, they asked - I answered

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I requested the pay, they accepted

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

1 round of General and HR interview and then client three to four rounds
    depends on client coding test also
    technical round