OpenLink Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OpenLink Financial

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very short and easy. I told them I could not pass a drug test and they were ok with that as long I could turn on a computer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to turn on a computer   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial in November 2017.

Interview

One on campus interview which was nice! Have examples and details of projects or previous work experience to talk about and it'll be a breeze. Interviewer was very personable and was easy to talk to and have a conversation with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time a project did not go well and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Stillwater, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall, the interview process at OpenLink was well structured and laid back. Almost everyone I interviewed with had been with the company for nearly a decade. Great company culture and nice office space.

After my on-campus interview, I was invited for a second round interview. This second interview involved meeting with senior members of the department I was applying for, followed by an opportunity to shadow someone who currently held the position I was applying for.

Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and easy going. Interview questions consisted mainly of a combination between "tell me about at time when..." and "tell me about your experience with", along with basic questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviewed for technical and people skills.
    Programming concepts questions.
    Ability to work as a consultant was reviewed.
    Test in paper format about SQL fundamentals.
    Interview by hiring manager was not so technical.
    Interview by HR manager also.

Interview environment very relaxed.
    People very friendly on the outside.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial.

Interview

I came in, took a logic test, took a programming test then my manager reviewed it. It took the entire day. After the test, they reviewed it ans asked me questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a question regarding an algorithm which I knew nothing about. It was very complex and I think they asked as a curve ball.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

met at career fair exchanged resume and words. Very nice guy.
    Was sent a coding problem that could be written in c# or java.
    have to send it back within an hour. emailed back with a follow up interview.
    face to face interview was with person from career fair.
    short and brief just going through resume no technical questions.
    Then HR person came in to explain that if considered it will be for an internship for 3-6 months and then depending on performance you can be hired permanently if not then dropped.
    Got a response a few days later I did not make the cut.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was polite and considerate. The questions were easy and if you have understood your basics you will crack the interview. It is easy to get through the phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the Financial Services Industry?   Answer Question

Client Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial in September 2015.

Interview

Very strange process. Applied online, and was contacted directly by the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. Interviewed over with two individuals via telephone over two separate days, but received a rejection email a few days later. Another few days later I received a call from the talent recruiter who had posted the job on LinkedIn. I advised him that I had been turned down by the hiring manager and he seemed unaware of that fact, and insinuated I was still in consideration.

I followed up a few days later with the recruiter, who did not return any communication. Overall a strange process and seemingly disorganized on their end.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Uniondale, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth process. I was called for an interview for the position of business analyst for business systems team. My professor had recommended to the EVP of the company.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Uniondale, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

It was easy and a very professional experience which had 4 rounds. 2 Technical, 1 HR and 1 hiring manager round. They asked questions around energy and agile related questions.

Interview Questions

• Don’t remember exactly but had a great experience during the entire interview process   Answer Question