Optima Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Optima

2.4

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm City, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Optima (Palm City, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Very through interview process! 1st interview was over the phone with Recruiter, then a In-Person interview with the I.T. Manager. After that, had 3 more interviews with Managers in other states and the Director of I.T.

Interview Questions

• I.T. related questions, questions about strengths and weaknesses. Question on a time or two when I had to do conflict resolution within a technological environment based on a problem or issue that arose.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Interview

Received email to tell me they were interested in discussing the opening but to please take two different assessments first. Took the assessments and never heard back from them. Never responded to my emails looking for feedback/info on next steps in interview process.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glencoe, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optima (Glencoe, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and answered their quick short answer questions, a few days later I was contacted to come in for a inperson interview. There was no prior phone screen. Once I arrived I was rushed into a room and asked to wait.....

Berke Assessment, I understand taking assessments prior to employment however asking a candidate to take an assessment that takes over an hour and then never getting back to them is extremely rude. I understand not passing, however leaving people hanging is just rude and reflects poorly on the company. It is not hard to send a generic email on why the process isn't going to proceed. I understand why I was informed of their high turnover.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personal assistance have you done in the past?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optima (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was very thorough. I met with several people within the organization which gave me a great sense of the culture and the expectations for the role.

Interview Questions

• While they asked a lot of questions about my experience and the interview took some time, it was very conversational and didn't feel overwhelming. I felt very comfortable during all of my meetings which made me feel really positive about joining the company.   Answer Question

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optima (Vadodara (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

I went to their office for the interview. At first they asked me about me and my family, what my father does, if I had any siblings or not, etc. Then they asked about my education details, why I chose Instrumentation over other fields. Next they tested my knowledge and skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to control a heating tank in most cost effective and efficient way   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optima (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by project manager and a Team Leader- was asked generic questions on experience and education. Was asked about previous conflict resolution question.

Overall it was just a test to see if you can get along with the call center floor.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with speaking to people on the phone?   1 Answer