OptimisCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OptimisCorp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.7

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter and did 1 phone interview and one technical interview before being hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at OptimisCorp (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was fine - pretty much basic. Nothing special. Just the normal interview. They checked my references and background. It was a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pacific Palisades, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OptimisCorp (Pacific Palisades, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process went well, started with an overview of the company and current projects, then a discussion about potentials opportunities of interest and then some relevant code exercises. We screen shared and did a few examples related to consuming REST APIs.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share some code example from open source code on github.com   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pacific Palisades, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OptimisCorp (Pacific Palisades, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

The face 2 face was me in a room with 2 people on the team. I did well the only issue was they gave an offer based of my base salary. My base is low because I have a huge about of stock options. So I had to decline.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would implement a test scheme around untested code   Answer Question

The offer was too low.