Orange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.9

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange (New York, NY).

Interview

Quite easy interview, I was quite over-qualified for the position
    the process was fast
    interesting meetings with management, questions as usual, nothing too complicated
    I received the offer a week after the first interview.
    the global process was a great experience but the position itself was not as challenging as expected at the end

N/A Interview

Interview

I did an interview and it went okay. You got called in and you did a in-person meeting and then it went with a Skype call before then coming in for another interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange (New York, NY).

Interview

We do it one on one - there were questions and also a case study to present. I was asked to do a stand up off the cuff presentation to test my communications skills. The process is structured and the interviewer took time to understand my achievements and how I can contribute

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Orange in November 2014.

Interview

I had just one interview, I got it because some guys from the same school I went to already work there. However for this oppening the team needed a more experienced person. So it was soon obvious I wasn't going to be a good fit for the job, I did receive a lot of support from the recruiter and he mentionned a couple things I should have a look at in order to gain experience and build up some experience.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

My interview was rather straightforward, they needed a position and my future hiring manager was my college instructor, so the interview gravitated more towards what was expected than my background.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview which included the position description first, then I got to answer some HR and Technical interview questions

Interview Questions

• A technical problem and I had to propose a solution instantely   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a large number of people. Company looks like and projects a startup or valley type workplace. Underneath, it is a very structured "old company" culture. Figured out by the end of the interviewing process that the CEO is the real decision maker on all hires.

Interview Questions

• You will be okay with most of your work / reports / projects / recommendations going into a black hole in France and never coming out again, right?   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange (North Atlanta, GA).

Interview

internal hiring process

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter . I had a short interview of 40 minutes. Talked about the company and the profile.

Interview Questions

• They tried to convince me that I will not like the profile since it is very different from what I do.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

very technical in interview questions. From phone to on-site interview