OrthoIndy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OrthoIndy

2.8

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OrthoIndy (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

Primarily was about past experience and future goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave them an amount and they offered. Come to find out I was making the least out of everyone else with my job title.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OrthoIndy (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager. I felt very comfortable with the phone interview but was not called in for a face to face with the unit manager even though the phone interviewer said she felt confident that I would get an interview.

Staff Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OrthoIndy (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with supervisor above my immediate supervisor but did not have the opportunity to meet immediate supervisor prior to first day of work. Overall supervisor liked to micromanage but did not really give real support when needed. Very passive when told of conflicts and not helpful with plausible solutions to the problems. The job described in the interview was very different than the actual job.

Interview Questions

• What sort of position are you looking for?   1 Answer

Instrument Room Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OrthoIndy (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

HR will reach out to you in hopes of scheduling an interview. Then, you have an interview. You will be asked to do a job shadow day. Hopefully they call back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Also, if you are CRCST certified.   Answer Question