PGi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PGi Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.3

Senior Salesforce Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PGi in April 2017.

Interview

Need to connect via goto meeting and turn on web camera on to start with the interview. Interviewer will start asking questions and do some recording of the video and voice.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PGi (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview discussing highlights of the position. Face-to-face interview with two managers was professional. The interview was conversational. It was my first face-to-face in many years. The interview was comfortable.

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PGi (Olathe, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• First and foremost, be easy to meet with. Be on time, efficient, and prepared so the person doesn’t have to sit there for five extra minutes watching you rifle through your bag for a resume or pen. Work to create an engaging, enjoyable conversation with your interviewer so that the time this person has to spend with you feels like time well-spent, even if he or she was silently dreading it before you arrived.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PGi (Mooresville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied thru a temp service. i had to pass test to see if i qualified. they did a interview thru the temp service. i passed it so the set up a thirty minute phone interview with hr, i passed it so i was offered a job.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PGi (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Meet with the Director of the department and then the VP of the department. I meet the Director in the Atlanta office for around 60 minutes. About 2 weeks later I meet with the VP of the Department in the Atlanta office for around 30 minutes. From that point, I had to wait about a month for them to make the decision due to the end of the quarter and a variety of trade shows they were attending.
    The experience was stressful because I really wanted the job and wasn't sure when they were going to make the decision!

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships in the telecommunications industry and how do you keep them strong?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PGi (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone call led to a face to face. Spoke to the department head and my direct report for almost 2 hours. Hit it off immediately and was set up to speak with VP of sales. Sales VP was easy-going and asked basic questions about my job history and duties. Very easy, quick and pleasant exchange.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales and marketing?   1 Answer

Interview

In many ways the interview process was much like any other company. It involved a phone screen. In addition to the phone screen I had a face to face interview. The phone screen was the more technical of the two interviews for me. I was asked various questions ranging several programming languages and situations. The face to face interview involved more looking at existing code and talking about what I saw.

Network Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PGi (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Three different interviews. Mine were fair and questions asked that were relevant. I've heard other people talking about asking questions just to trip people up and laugh when they stopped considering people because of one question.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PGi (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted via email and phone for interview. Had a virtual intrvw. and thought it went really well. Standard prior exp questions and selling style, skills set. I did not know that I was supposed to have played with the sw platform prior to meeting. So may have hurt my impression by not being on web cam and app savy. Still, I had a great convo with hiring manager and fully anticiapted a call back for 2nd interview. That sadly did not happen. I even emailed a followup stating my continued interest in the comp and position. Never even got a "not interested" reply from them.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PGi (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Short! I was given two hours to design an email that would be sent to sales folks in the field. I presented my designs and defended my design decisions only to get shredded in the follow-up because I "made assumptions" instead of "asking questions." In fact, my "assumptions" directly addressed how business folks get emails these days. I did get paid for my time.

Interview Questions

• The usual: What are your strengths? Weaknesses?   1 Answer