PL Marketing Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.8

Kompass Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Franklin, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted within a few days. First by phone and then in person. Then you go for drug test and wait for backgound check to be approved. Given a tour of the store I was in and shown procedures for the position.

Interview Questions

• If I was an organized person. Explained that less hours are available around a major holiday.   Answer Question

Retail Reset Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Huntsville, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager will call you if you meet all the requirements. Once you get that call you got the job. After the call it is up to you if you want the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard with little to no supervision?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc..

Interview

Overall, a 2 month process from application to offer. 2 phone interviews with same person, mostly behavioral. First interview was 45 minutes after scheduled time due to interviewers meeting running overtime, he was clearly agitated but extended second round interview offer at the end of the call. Second round questions had some overlap with first round and interviewer was in much better mood.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc..

Interview

I showed up for an interview with the Account Manager. He asked me 3 questions. I got the job shortly after. The interview process is really nothing to fret about. Make sure to discuss salary before walking out of that interview. All in all, I was not very impressed with who I would be working for. I accepted the job for the money, but knew I would be looking for a new job within the next 2-4 years if things didn't change higher up.

Interview Questions

• This job requires a lot of travelling, are you going to be okay with that?   1 Answer
    • Will you have any trouble working under a girl?   1 Answer
    • Part 1: Tell me a little about yourself.
      Part 2: No, like what you like to do on your time off.
      1 Answer

Merchandiser, Reset Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tabb, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Tabb, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I think it went well, but really could not tell, he knew I have retail experience. So I think that was a good sign.he told me how things work and what I would be doing, and I felt very comfortable with him.He pointed out another person he has just hierd and sad she was just getting the hang of it,the job.he ask it I had transportation. I sad yes.he also told me we would work mon- Thursday and that they don't work fri- sat-sun .the over all interview was good.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience.yee   1 Answer

Kompass Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Lack of area to be interviewed, after determined, interview by a different person, but after interview, hired on the spot, provided test etc was passed. Person was nice, informational and professional.

Interview Questions

• Did I have reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Newport, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortly after submitting resume, had a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. About 1 week later I had an in-person interview at the office, with a follow-up later that same week with upper management. Everyone was very nice, helpful and attentive. Then they didn't follow up for almost a month (I had to check in to get feedback twice) and when they finally did, indicated they had a sudden change in job scope and that it would be more administrative than they thought, and it wouldn't fit my needs/experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you encountered at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Resetter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Savannah, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lovely.. they were friendly well interested in the past work history. Though they were quite hungry to have you start.. first alert. During the interview, the job was discussed and wage and hours were promised. While they came through on the wage... the hours that were promised were cut by nearly 30 for all hires. It was very misleading and not ethical in the least.

Merchandiser, Reset Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Hinesville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring was easy. Went in, talked to her about my experience. Hired after talking 10 minutes. Took drug test and was hired. The overall experience of the job is okay. If you have a full family to support this might not be the job for you.

Administrative Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PL Marketing Inc. (Columbus, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

The whole process was fairly quick - from application to start date it was probably about 4 weeks including a 2 week notice to my previous employer. The interview lasted 30 minutes and was fairly basic/easy. The people I interviewed with were very laid back, nice and made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• I just googled PL Marketing Interview Questions and prepared for those and was fine. Research the company, they will ask what you know about them. What you like/dislike about your current job, strengths/weaknesses. General questions like that.   Answer Question