PLS Logistics Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.3

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Cranberry, PA).

Interview

Brief discussion with HR, then in-person interview with manager. Was told I'd hear back within a couple days. Never did. Followed up with HR and got no response. I was going to give this company a chance, but I should have paid attention to the Glassdoor reviews. It's a joke of a company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Met with someone from the HR department briefly, then met and interviewed with the person I would be working under. Discussed the job, experience, and resume. Fairly easy interview process and an overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Relate previous experience or schooling to this job opportunity.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Phone interview to start. On site interview view with part of it being a brief shadowing of another Account Executive to see how daily operation works. Account Executive showed you the operating system and other tools that were used.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services in March 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty accelerated hiring process and very smooth. I participated in a phone screen, skills test, and on-site interview. During my on-site I was able to participate in a shadow as well. I appreciate this accelerated hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about generating leads/prospecting in the industry   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Reached out to a corporate recruiter, and within a week I had a phone interview. Then my immediate boss reached out to me via phone about a month later. I was offered a position on the spot due to the time constraint for the position. It was a very informal process and interview, basic interview questions

AET Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview, very standard process. The lady on the phone was very nice descried the job to me and the expectations fully. She was able to answer most all of my questions. I went in to the office saw the work environment and met with the branch manager for an interview.

Interview Questions

• In a hard environment when everyone around you is struggling what drives you to succeed?   1 Answer

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Spoke over the phone with a recruiter. Asked me a bunch of typical questions, such as my upbringing and what interested me in logistics. Afterwards, the recruiter went into more detail about the company and what the position's role more entails. Overall, a pretty basic phone screening. There didn't feel like a whole lot of pressure during the phone interview, but it's important to have specific leadership or trail scenarios you've experienced in mind going into it.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone call from in house recruiter. Meeting with a group manager. Interview was interesting. Talked about sales background and all that. Why I want to work there. What is my goal amount of money. Can I make cold calls and if I know anything about trucking.It's pretty weird only because they'll hire nearly anyone anyways to support the brokers that are making a lot of money. You're either in the top 5-10% or you're calling trucks gathering account info for those people.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I spoke with her a few times and she was very helpful. I did a phone interview with her and then she set up an in person interview for me to go in and see the office and have an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• They basically just asked me my background and what motivates me. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

a first over the phone interview then came in did an inter view with HR had to take basic typing test and map quiz then shadow someone in the office. then final interview was with a manager