PRISM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRISM (Reston, VA).

Interview

A manager called and said I would go through what seemed to be a job shadow for a few hours. I went in and interview was all of 10 minutes. He talked to me like I was stupid. I walked out extremely disappointed and would never recommend this company to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this internship.
      What are your questions for me?   Answer Question

Contactor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRISM (Reston, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a nice friendly interview. Not too technical but was able to get everything I was looking for. They are helpful in matching a position you are looking for. Don't settle for the first position they will find the best one available.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRISM in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a job posting website. I heard back within 2 weeks. I interviewed with the recruiter and she said that she's gonna redirect me into one of their engineers, but she hung up the conversation without saying anything. Very rude

Interview Questions

• It's just phone screening, she asked me my background skills, what my interest is.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PRISM (Reston, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

They asked questions as it related to my past work history. They asked questions as it related to my technical knowledge as well as the company they were trying to hire for. They also asked questions as about my job preferences and tried to get a good feel for my personality so they could match it against their customers culture.

Interview Questions

• do you know routing protocols.   1 Answer

Negotiation

make sure you know all the details such as salary, is overtime involved, weekend work, location and if this is a contract how long the contract is for.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRISM (Reston, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was very straight forward as they are a recruiting company. The person who trains the recruiters was very polite but blunt about how competitive the recruiting industry is. I met one on one with the person who trains the new recruits and one other associate.

They basically were trying to weed out who can or can't handle such an intense industry as there are tons of staffing agencies in Northern Virginia. Basically this is an extremely stressful and competitive job, and based on the interview they really wanted me to see that.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I would be a good fit for the company   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRISM.

Interview

I applied to a job posting on Craigslist not knowing who the employer was. I got a call the same day and spoke to the hiring manager for about 20 minutes. I met with PRISM 3 times to interview - the first was with the hiring manager. Then I met with team members on a different day - spent over 2 hours interviewing with team members. Then the final step was meeting the owners of the company. I feel that they had a very thorough process of bringing people on board. I appreciated the fact that it was a very informational process where I gathered a lot of information about the people and the company to make a good qualified decision.

Interview Questions

• One of the owners of the company asked me if I was a morning or an evening person. It was unexpected because it had nothing to do with the job. I answered morning and he just smiled at me.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRISM (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

You will interview with all upper management and meet business development managers and recruiters from your team. Be prepared to come back for a second or even third interview.

Interview Questions

• THey are not out to throw you off on your interview but get to know you to make sure you are the right fit for the environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was so long ago!

Tier I Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRISM (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

It was quick and painless. First I had a phone interview that involved basic demographic questions and from there they said they would call me back. Then two days later I recieved a call and they asked for me to come in for a in person interview which involved a serious of behaviorial questions in a conversational manner.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRISM (Reston, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

Received a phone call one evening with a preliminary interview.

Another interview was scheduled within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is SQL Injection?   1 Answer
    • What are the 3 different types of EJB beans?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes - somewhat.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRISM (Eau Claire, WI) in January 2008.

Interview

Got a Call and set up an interview in Person. Was Interview by 2 people in the Room. then I was hired at that time.