Pace Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pace Realty

Sort:

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Realty (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process took a while as the background check does take a long time. The property manager, regional manager, and human resources office will have various questions but overall are very helpful in the process. They really are looking for quality over quantity so make sure you are ready for any question. Be confident in your answers and yourself.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Realty (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took a few weeks, probably a month total. The first interview was very good, the manager was attentive and very professional. They kept in contact with me until my second interview with the regional manager, that interview was about the same and the one with the property manager. They told me to put my two weeks notice and two weeks from that date I started my orientation at the corporate office with one of the VPs of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when someone is behind on rent, and has a family of small children.   1 Answer

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pace Realty.

Interview

Very Lengthy. About 3 months, then another 3 or so to get through training, but you are working on the job as you train and "interview". Based all on looks and what you are wearing at first.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I would change my name.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none. But I needed the job at the time, it's what they prey on.

Pace Realty Response

Aug 16, 2014 – Vice President

Sounds like you must have been doing a working interview thru a temp agency. That certainly can cause the hiring process to go a lot slower, but it gives you a chance to make sure you enjoy coming... More

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Realty (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I first met with the property manager and then the regional manager. It was not intimidating, they truly wanted to know about me and what I could bring to Pace and my property.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to Pace Realty?   1 Answer

Leasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Realty.

Interview

Awkward and disappointing. The manager didn't even stand to shake my hand. The entire process, I felt like I was taking up their time and they didn't even want to be there. The whole office was so cluttered and we were interrupted numerous times by staff, their cell phone and deciding what to eat for lunch. I felt the interview went well for the most part, and lasted over 35 minutes. I was spoken to like they were moving forward with me and they were interested in scheduling another interview, but wasn't sure if it was the right move for me. I followed up via email with the manager and was not surprised when I didn't receive a response back.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Realty (New York, NY).

Interview

First Interviewed with Area/Regional manager, then Sr VP, then VP or President. took about 3-4 weeks total. It seemed like a long process. After offer was given, the majority of the time seemed to be with the background check or something on their end. Everything they needed from me was completed.

Interview Questions

Pace Realty Response

Aug 29, 2016 – Sr. Vice President

This might be another Pace Realty you are referring to? We are a local Dallas based company who only operates in Texas. Regardless congratulations on your new job!

Lead Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Realty (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was following job openings on Indeed and came across an opening for lead maintenance with Pace. I applied online and was contacted for an interview, I met with a senior maintenance supervisor who asked all of the right questions to qualify me for the perfect property instead of just putting me somewhere.

Interview Questions

• What are your strong points   1 Answer