Pace Realty Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Leasing Professional"

Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will feel valued every step of the way from your initial inerview until you leave the ompany. They take the time to really train their staff in every aspect of property managament. The standards are extremely high and sometimes overwhelming, but they set the standars this way because they know what you are capable of after complerteing all training and classes. There has never been a day in where in which I was scared to ask a question or worry if i bothered someone with a question. Everyone with the company from the Saturday only leasing consultats to the President of Company is an asset. Pace will go to bat for you without second thought if something unfair has happened. If you do mess up which happens you will be reprimanded, but unlike m ostcompanies who make you sign a write up and move on Pace takes the time to understand what happened, they will have you work through different scenarios and re-enroll you in classes or training and work with you every step of the way.

Cons

Not a single thing is a con

Advice to Management

Not advice, but thank you for never giving up on us and taking the time to really care for us and having us be a family.

Oct 23, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am personally thrilled that you are so please with our training opportunities. Working for a company our size, we really do feel like family and we are glad... More

2. "Clique"

Former Employee - Leasing in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Leasing in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pace Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Discounts. Commission. Nothing else at all.

Cons

Clique. Favoritism. Uneducated employees with high power roles.

Advice to Management

Stop FUELING the cliques. If someone misses ZERO days of work, makes a perfect score on mystery shops without the training classes, and leases more than staff that had been there for months-DON'T FIRE THEM. Pace needs to re-evaluate who is in charge over the DFW properties. From the property managers, to the regional managers. Uneducated individuals that have been given a high power title with pay not reflecting are on power trips every where, and if you don't fit into their clique, they will make sure you are gone at first chance.

Apr 9, 2019 – Sr. Vice President

While it can be hard to respond to specifics on an anonymous post, let me just begin by saying that I'm sorry your job experience wasn't what you expected during your time with us. We do put a lot... More

3. "Career Jackpot!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Katy, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Katy, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relaxed environment, great staff, corporate management backs their employees

Cons

Smaller boutique style management company. I wish they would expand!

Advice to Management

I completely fell into this career path by accident but it was the best decision I could ever have made. Since starting with the company in 2016 near Dallas, I have received great support from all aspects of management within the company from the Property Managers all the way up to the top of the corporate chain (who really take the time to get to know each and every one of their employees as individuals). I had to make the move to Houston in late 2017 and was so lucky to have Pace decide to transfer me to a brand new sister property. I thought the switch from my east Dallas RPM (who was AMAZING) to my new Houston area RPM would be a difficult adjustment, but she welcomed me with open arms (she is also AMAZING). I look forward to the continued growth and knowledge that I know this company will provide to me.

Aug 16, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were thrilled that the transfer opportunity worked out for both of us! Thank you for the joy that you bring to your job - we appreciate you!

4. "Resident Services"

Current Employee - Resident Services in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Resident Services in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In all honesty, I have never worked for a better company in my life. This is a company that truly cares about their employees, as well as the communities being managed by them. I am part of one of the best companies, and I will tell that to anyone who asks. When corporate comes to visit, and employees get excited about it, that's how you know you've hit the jack pot with a company. I have never once had an issue that I felt wasn't taken into consideration. This company truly makes you feel as if you are one big family, and this is a family I hope to stay with for a very, very long time.

Cons

I don't have any down side to working for Pace. I genuinely have never been happier working for a company.

Advice to Management

Keep being one big family.

Aug 16, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Wow, thank you for your awesome review! I hope we can continue to exceed your expectations for a long time to come and you remain part of our Pace family!

Anita Hord

5. "Assistant Community Manager"

Former Employee - Assistant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant in Houston, TX

I worked at Pace Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great management group, family oriented

Cons

No cons to report at this time

Advice to Management

Very family oriented and professionally managed

Aug 16, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your nice review! Best wishes for all your future endeavors!
    Anita Hord

6. "A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Lead Maintenance Technician in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Maintenance Technician in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pace is one of the best, if not the best company to work for.

Cons

Honestly haven't come across any.

Advice to Management

I have been trying to get on with Pace for about 30 years. When they were looking I wasn't available and when I was available, they were not looking. Finally the stars aligned and I am now a Pace employee. I love the fact that they make sure we have the tools and help to do what I do best. Pace is one of the best if not the best company.

Apr 2, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this glowing review! We hope that Pace will be your forever home after taking that long to come onboard! As you know, our door is open for any... More

7. "Simplicity"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pace for me is truly a breath of fresh air! When you've worked with companies that have complex management structures, it is refreshing when you happen upon a company that keeps it simple and has the right formula. No additives, no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, and no fillers. Just simple goodness. When you over complicate things you create room for values and ethics to be compromised and what's most important is lost. Pace is a throwback from a time when businesses operated with heart, integrity, transparency, compassion, and a spirit of excellence. When a handshake and your word was all that was needed and owners genuinely cared for the customer and the employee. Pace feels like a big family, one body with a bunch of likeminded folk! I don't feel like "just another ant" in a colony of workers. I feel like I belong, that I'm cared about, that I'm seen, and I'm important to them not only as an employee but as a person. I'm honored to be a part of something much needed in this industry, SIMPLICITY!

Cons

Not one thing, keep up the good work!

Feb 5, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

What a nice review - thank you so very much! I'm very happy you feel you are a part of our Pace family! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to me!

8. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Provides excellent training, and opportunities for continues growth.

Cons

I have been with the company for 5 years and it has been a great experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide great training

Jan 22, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for the great review and comments about our training! If you have any suggestions on training topics, send them my way! Looking forward to a great year!

9. "Not just a job, but a CAREER starts here!!!!"

Current Employee - Leasing Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working for Pace is amazing. I get hands on training to ensure that I have the skills to do my job. The pay is on par or above other companies. All of the Pace employees are always willing to help if I ever have a question. It is rare to find an employer where you feel like you are apart of a family and not just another paycheck. #PACEPEEPS

Cons

There is no downside to Pace.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting and encouraging the staff to be the best and we will all continue to be the best.

Jan 22, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Awe, thank you for the great review! I love the comment about feeling like you are part of a family - we strive hard to make that the case for all of our teams! My door is always open if you have... More

10. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Mansfield, TX
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Mansfield, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Supportive upper management , excellent educational opportunities, solid foundation,

Cons

Honestly can think of nothing.

Oct 2, 2017 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your kind review. We value your input anytime!
    - Anita