PageGroup Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 807 of over 807 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PageGroup

PageGroup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

Erst 10-Minütige Verspätung durch die MA der PageGroup, dann Stressinterview mit super herablassendem Umgang und Fragen wie "sind SIe sich sicher dass SIe als Frau in Ihrem Alter nochmal den Job wechseln möchten?!"

Interview Questions
  • "sind SIe sich sicher dass SIe als Frau in Ihrem Alter nochmal den Job wechseln möchten?!" Haben Sie sich überhaupt vorbereitet?!
    Answer Question

PageGroup

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

Passei por uma entrevista inicial e na segunda entrevista mais detalhada a recrutadora foi extremamente arrogante e grossa, como se estivesse duvidando das minhas competências, me cortou diversas vezes e questionou coisas que não fazem nenhum sentido para o cargo. Péssima recrutadora.

Interview Questions
  • Você sabe dizer quais linguagens são Back end e front end?
  • Você não conhece as linguagens PHP, Node? (Isso para uma vaga de produtos)

PageGroup

Application

I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

There are 3 interviews as far as I know. Maybe can added up to 4. TA team and then manager and then 2 directors will be conducting the interviews. There are slight chance that the interview might become shorter.

Interview Questions
  • What is your motivation and how do you assure your new career?

PageGroup

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

3 interviews, great process, all virtual during covid. You meet with executives and your potential manager. Very conversational and warm. I made it through all three interviews within two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to seek the market for business opportunities and cold accounts to call, where would you start?

PageGroup

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

Multiple stages meeting various team members in different sectors. One stage of the process involved making a call to a "candidate", so was one of the consultants with a second consultant listening in. Also completed a psychometric assemssment.

Interview Questions
  • Motivations - why recruitment etc CV run-through Sales experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter went really great. Did a zoom interview with a Hiring Manager. He showed up to the zoom meeting in a grey pullover (pretty casual). He had the audacity to make a negative comment regarding my nose ring. He said, "If you came to work here you'd have to take the nose ring out. It's just not professional". If he showed up to my meeting in a suit and a tie, full business professional, I would maybe have had a different reaction but because he was so casual to make a comment about my nose ring felt discriminatory. If he told me that it was company policy to not have one that would also have been a different story. Overall, I'm just not pleased with the professionalism during the selection process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PageGroup

Application

I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

Very long! Phone call, three stage interview. I had to spend a day travelling around to speak to multiple managers. They did not inform me of this on the day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PageGroup

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PageGroup

Interview

Fue rápido, tuve 3 entrevistas pero fueron cortas y con muy buena comunicación, me hablaron en cuanto supieron para avisar que querían que me una a ellos y cuando entre todo muy bien

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PageGroup

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup in Mar 2021

Interview

ils demandent des informations sur vous en détails, créent un profil sur vous. Ensuite dépendant du poste auquel vous avez postule ou pour lequel ils cherchent un candidat, ils coordonnent les entretiens et répondent certaines questions avant l'entretien.

Interview Questions
  • Quel était vos taches principales? Combien de temps cet emploi a duré? Quels sont vos attentes salariales? Vous gagnez combien à l'heure actuel?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PageGroup (Tokyo) in Mar 2021

Interview

6 rounds in total - I stopped at 5th round. 1st - Talent Acquisition Manager 2nd - Director 3rd - Associate Director 4th - Personality Test/ Role play [optional] 5th - Team Member 6th - CEO

Interview Questions
  • - Your experience as a recruiter or sourcing recruiter in general - Japanese ability is important
Viewing 1 - 10 of 807 Interviews