PageGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PageGroup Interview Questions

Interviews at PageGroup

2.9

Consultant Interview

Interview

resume reviewed,
    manager interview,
    Senior consultant interview,
    director interview

4 rounds interviews in a week, professional people. Spent 2 days , each day for 2-3 rounds interviews. the hiring decision is pretty fast and the interview process is professional.

Internal Interview

Interview

Initial phone call scheduled ... and recruiter never called. I followed up 15 minutes after scheduled time. Still nothing....... Says a lot about the company. I’m not a jerk and as a recruiter myself- being kind and personable landed me a higher income.
    Rude is just rude.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to have a chat?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. First there was a phone call and a phone screen that included a role play. Then you go into the office and meet upper management. Then you have role plays at the desk.

Interview Questions

• If recruiting didn't exist, what job would you be applying for?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Took about thirty minutes total. The interviewer seemed disinterested which even if they were that was just rude in my opinion. They were misleading and only after I did my own research into the company did I fully understand what exactly they were. No response when I asked for feedback on why I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• They put you in a sales role   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

Was recruited for a consultant role. After respectful declining due to reading multiple negative Glassdoor reviews she responded with a very passive aggressive response. Glad I did not move forward as it shows the professionalism that is conducted at the office.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PageGroup in February 2020.

Interview

Received an LinkedIn message from one of the recruiting teams managers. Spoke over the phone was very mice and very interested. Went in to meet in person and then met the team. I was there for over 2 hours shadowing, came back the following week for a last round interview, then they said they would want to move forward and needed my references. They reached out to my references has the people told me once they were contacted by the manager who’s team I was going to join. Then I never heard from them again after sending a follow up email. This was not the first time I was ghosted but someone from this company. Very unprofessional

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was lead by MP's internal recruiter Sam Meo. She was fantastic with follow up and setting up the interview to make it most accommodating. She was able to help coach me through what to expect but also allowed me to ask any questions surrounding the people I'd be interviewing with. The overall experience as smooth and easy!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PageGroup (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted through InMail but was later ghosted. The interview I did was an initial phone screening, and I was told I would receive a decision on whether or not I would be moving forward within 3 days. I was not contacted again.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied regarding job position for QA Software Engineer in the Bangkok and did not get any answer.
    Also sent message to recruiter and he did not answer to me anything.
    I dont reccomend apply for jobs via this company,very unprofessional.

HR Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter presented job opportunity for client in Massachusetts. I expressed an interest in the role and asked that he submit my resume. Several weeks later no next steps, no return calls/emails, just dead silence in response to my follow-ups. I thought this firm was professional. What a lousy way to treat a candidate. Don't waste your time with this firm.