Paladin Security Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paladin Security Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.3

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Intensive interview and selection process. Multiple interviews and in-depth assessment for fit for hire. Definitely worth while, as it helps identify the best candidates for each position - very unlike the traditional conveyer belt hiring that most companies are using for entry level hiring.

Interview Questions

• What do you value most when it comes to corporate culture?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

First it needs to apply on line on their website. It will take about half an hour. Once it has been applied, normally some one will call over the phone for interview. Once the phone interview is complete, then ask for face to face interview.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was called into going to Toronto. I live in Hamilton... and even though I drove it was a waste of time because they could of done the interviews in the Office at one of their Hamilton sites.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Apply Online
    1 week later got phone call for interview after 1 week. Do basic english test and write a report about situation.
    1 week wait for next step interview
    then hired at spot and give me next training courses details.

Interview Questions

• Basic background history about work and situations based behaviour quest.   Answer Question

Casual Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Brandon, MB (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had to do some grammar tests and discuss why I wanted to be a security guard. I was asked about reliability and if I had any experience in security.
    I was also asked if I had my own transport and my hours of availability. I asked about starting pay, sick pay, benefits and holidays.

Head Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I had a very thorough and great experience with their interview process. A lot of companies who are more open, relaxed, and fun during the interviewing process provide a great amount of insight as to how the company operates and who the individuals running it truly are.

Interview Questions

• -What are your hobbies and how can they transpire / provide to this job?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group.

Interview

They called me, phone interviewed, called in, met with HR then with the Branch Manager. I had to do the online training, criminal check and passport photo. Then once all this was done I did my hire pack and proceeded with on site training and orientation!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group in June 2017.

Interview

I had applied maybe a week before I got a call, I did a simple phone interview (Availability and previous experience) and then was asked to come for a face to face interview the same day. I went to the office and completed a simple English proficiency worksheet and a mock incident report and then proceeded with the face to face with the branch manager. It was fairly simple again asking about my previous experience (None in security I might add) when I would be available to start or if there would be any issues obtaining a clean criminal record. The branch manager said he thought I was perfect for the position and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a tough decision. How did you do it and what did you struggle with   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for this job online through indeed.com received a call for an interview an hour or so later. When I arrived for my interview the next day I had to complete a simple english test, and situational section as well. Had one interview with the branch manager and another woman. Many questions were asked, most being situational questions. No job offer was made.

Interview Questions

• previous work experience?   Answer Question
    • what would you do if you found a drunk hobo sleeping in a stairwell? what would you do if they didn't leave?   Answer Question
    • are you prepared to work in extreme cold/warm weather conditions?   Answer Question
    • do you have a security license?   Answer Question
    • what would you do if someone was becoming verbally abusive towards you?   Answer Question
    • would you be okay with vehicle/bag searches?   Answer Question
    • would you be okay working around drugs?   Answer Question
    • have you ever had an issue with another supervisor or co-worker? how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Career Fair Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paladin Security Group in April 2017.

Interview

it was good. it took me about two week to get in. Its a nice company and pay is really good.
    I got hired after one week. alot of career advancements within the company