Palmetto GBA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 19, 2017

2.3

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Once applied, I received an email stating my resume was being reviewed. A few days later; received a call from a recruiter scheduling me for pre-employment testing. Test was scheduled a week later and you will know if you pass/fail once the test is complete (the computer tells you). I received another email from the recruiter stating I passed the test and would be contacted for an interview soon. Another week passed and I received a call from the recruiter letting me know my interview date and time. 1st interview was with a Manager of the Finance team; she asked situational questions and the process lasted about 30-45mins. I didn't hear from anyone for about two weeks; then I received a call from the recruiter letting me know that I had a 2nd interview (this time with a panel). The panel consisted of the hiring manager and 2 supervisors from the Auditing team. They asked the same situational questions and asked for additional details. That process lasted an hour as they also told me more about the job, teams, and the qualities one needed to possess to be successful in the position. About a week later, the recruiter called and said they wanted to offer me the job; had to complete the background check and schedule a drug test within the next 48hrs. It took about 6 days for the background check and I received another call from the recruiter letting me know my start date and that employment documentation would follow in a week via email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to overcome conflict. What happened and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you received feedback from a superior and you didn't agree with the information. How did it make you feel and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Provider Relations Dental Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was via digital, which comprised of 4 questions. It was a bit strange as I had never done this before. You get to see yourself on the computer answering the questions. You don't get a sense of how you did as their is no one to get feed-back from.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle telling a provider news that they did not necessarily want to hear. How was their final response?

Explain your experience as a Provider Relations Advocate.

Tell me how much experience you have dealing with Medicaid accounts. If you haven't worked with them, just say none and move on to the next question.

Can't remember the last question   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA.

Interview

Interview was very friendly, informational, quick and straight to the point. Gave tons of information on the company, benefits and what to expect. Was notified with in one week that I was selected for the job and started 2 weeks later.

Customer Advocate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in for pre employment testing. Next, I got an email stating I met the testing requirements. The next day I received an email for interview and to complete an application, background check and drug screening form. The same day was scheduled an interview. A few days later two emails were submitted from HR stating it was filled and then it was canceled due to changes in business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA in August 2016.

Interview

It was about 10-20min long. I was asked to describe my work experience, and what I expected from the job. It was a low stress environment. Only one person interviewed me. I guess my resume summed up my experience successfully, because there weren't many questions asked of me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your nursing experience?   1 Answer

Information Security Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was horrible. He was late greeting me. Next, went to his office and he proceeded just to talk about himself the entire time. I asked for feedback from him and the HR nothing from them. Stay away from this CISO. I learned the position is up again a year later.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA.

Interview

Was brought in to complete a competency test regarding writing business memos in different scenarios. After that I went to the office where the face to face interview was held with two of the supervisors. They asked pretty basic behavioral questions. After the questions, they had me read from a book about the different types of documentation that would be received from the job and I had to correctly answer what kind of documentation it should be treated as.

Interview Questions

• After reading about the various types of documentation I was asked to state what criteria the documentation would be treated as in different scenarios asked by the supervisors   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Augusta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a very pleasant experience for me since I have not had one in nearly 20 years. The two people were very kind and professional. The environment was not filled with tension. They explained to me the job functions, who I would report to, what time I should report to work,lunches, breaks, vacations. It felt more like an orientation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make me the best person for the job?   1 Answer

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Augusta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

For the claims analyst position, I took a skills review assessment before interviewing. It consisted of vocabulary and math questions. The actual interview was brief and casual. Pretty basic interview questions, lasted about 10-15 minutes.

PROVIDER Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked specific questions regarding hours, requirements, training and advancement opportunities. Was not given accurate responses in order to make an informed decision regarding possible future employment with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Medicare experience?   1 Answer