Palmetto GBA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palmetto GBA Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA.

Interview

Interview was very friendly, informational, quick and straight to the point. Gave tons of information on the company, benefits and what to expect. Was notified with in one week that I was selected for the job and started 2 weeks later.

Customer Advocate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in for pre employment testing. Next, I got an email stating I met the testing requirements. The next day I received an email for interview and to complete an application, background check and drug screening form. The same day was scheduled an interview. A few days later two emails were submitted from HR stating it was filled and then it was canceled due to changes in business.

Medical Reviewer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA in August 2016.

Interview

It was about 10-20min long. I was asked to describe my work experience, and what I expected from the job. It was a low stress environment. Only one person interviewed me. I guess my resume summed up my experience successfully, because there weren't many questions asked of me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your nursing experience?   1 Answer

Information Security Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was horrible. He was late greeting me. Next, went to his office and he proceeded just to talk about himself the entire time. I asked for feedback from him and the HR nothing from them. Stay away from this CISO. I learned the position is up again a year later.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA.

Interview

Was brought in to complete a competency test regarding writing business memos in different scenarios. After that I went to the office where the face to face interview was held with two of the supervisors. They asked pretty basic behavioral questions. After the questions, they had me read from a book about the different types of documentation that would be received from the job and I had to correctly answer what kind of documentation it should be treated as.

Interview Questions

• After reading about the various types of documentation I was asked to state what criteria the documentation would be treated as in different scenarios asked by the supervisors   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Augusta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a very pleasant experience for me since I have not had one in nearly 20 years. The two people were very kind and professional. The environment was not filled with tension. They explained to me the job functions, who I would report to, what time I should report to work,lunches, breaks, vacations. It felt more like an orientation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make me the best person for the job?   1 Answer

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Augusta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

For the claims analyst position, I took a skills review assessment before interviewing. It consisted of vocabulary and math questions. The actual interview was brief and casual. Pretty basic interview questions, lasted about 10-15 minutes.

PROVIDER Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked specific questions regarding hours, requirements, training and advancement opportunities. Was not given accurate responses in order to make an informed decision regarding possible future employment with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Medicare experience?   1 Answer

Statistical Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

Three-on-one assault, but the interviewers are very nice people. Technical questions about SAS programming ability. Also given a "pop quiz" during the interview in which I had to identify characteristics of certain sections of code as well as some SAS output.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered $48,000/year. Told them that was definitely not enough. They said they'd see if they could "move some money around," which to the best of my knowledge means, "We're going to wait a couple days and make the same offer." They flat didn't budge. There was no negotiation. It was take-it or leave-it.

Mainframe QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto GBA (Columbia, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by contract agency and hiring manager to get a contract to hire position. Then interviewed by HR when hiring manager submitted the paperwork to convert from contractor to full time employee.