Palomar Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Palomar Health

2.8

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Palomar Health (Escondido, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal. The manager picked a time that worked for us both and I went to the office to interview. There were several structured questions and several follow-up questions. Overall the interview was laid back.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a patient that didn't respond favorably to physical therapy, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Palomar Health (Escondido, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Horrible experience! I was strung along for weeks. Finally when the in-person interview was scheduled it was a nightmare. There is no wonder people are fleeing this hospital for other reputable organizations. It's clear the executive team do not know what they are doing - very disorganized and rude. Low morale was VERY clearly obvious during the interviews. Leaders showing up to the interview late, Executives deciding not to show up for the interview at all and those that did show up could only meet for a few minutes b/c of other plans. I took an entire day off to participate and was treated with such disrespect. Why did I waste my time interviewing with them? Stay away!

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palomar Health (Escondido, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I sat in a room with the manager and two therapists for about 15 minutes, they basically asked me a bunch of really random questions and the entire situation felt super unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of books I think to read.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palomar Health (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the internship online. Then they invite you for an onsite interview. The interview was consisted of 6 rooms. Each room had 2-3 people to interview behavioral based questions. I ended up completing all the interviews and in a few days, they email you letting you know if you got the internship or not.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you deal with a challenge with a colleague and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palomar Health (La Jolla, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was nice. They were definitely kind and it was an MMI format. The workshop was very helpful since it had a mock interview. The MMI consisted of 3 behavior and 3 others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that caused you stress and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Palomar Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Went through a temp agency
    Needed one year of experience
    Needed to have insurance collections experience
    Needed to have contract experience
    Needed to know how to interpret matrixes
    Needed to know what an ATB was and how to use it
    Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had in the following:
      Contracts
      Phone calls to insurance companies
      Computer skills   Answer Question
    • Wanted an example of handling a difficult account with an insurance representative   1 Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Palomar Health (Escondido, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy but I worked with a staffing agency. The staffing agency connected me with the hiring manager even though I applied for the position. I was left on edge though as there was a contract issue with the agency the offer was delayed several weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard questions for my position. I interviewed with a 3 employees 1 being the supervisor and the remaining 2 members of the HR team.   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Palomar Health (Escondido, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Welcoming and relaxed environment. Management was upbeat and friendly, very understanding. Fifty question skills test was done before initiating interview. CPR card, background check needed before orientation can be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palomar Health (Escondido, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Typical, behavior based HR Interview. Had a phone screen before flying to Escondido, CA for group interview. 3 45 minute group interviews. High turnover will work in your favor.

Interview Questions

• What Cerner experience do you have?

Name a time in which you had a negative experience with a RN/Dr and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palomar Health in January 2010.

Interview

The Director of HR department was great and the interview team was professional. I felt a part of the team and organization from the very start. The interviewing executive was organized and provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. Orientation and on-boarding is very detailed and promotes a culture of caring and commitment to the organization and patients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had a recruiter who negotiated.