Paragon Development Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paragon Development Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paragon Development Systems

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paragon Development Systems.

Interview

- 1 phone screen, 2 in person interviews and an online assessment

Everyone was very conversational and transparent about both the best and the most challenging things about the role + the organization.

Interview Questions

• -Describe how your position contributed to your previous org's goals.
      -Tell me about some situations in which you became frustrated or impatient when dealing with customers, subordinates, a boss, or co-workers. What did you do?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paragon Development Systems (Brookfield, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and welcoming. It consisted of a 1 o 1 with the marketing director, who was friendly and made the interview easy going. General questions were addressed, background, relevant experiences, etc. Overall, painless and to the point on whether I was a good candidate or not.

Service Desk - Tier I Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Development Systems (Madison, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was informal. The interview didn't focus on why I wanted to work there or where I wanted to be in 5 years. The interview more focused on if my personality would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer did ask a couple technical questions, but nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paragon Development Systems in April 2014.

Interview

3 interviews, met with recruiter, hiring manager, vp of sales. very quick interviews, more personality based questions as it's a smaller company and you need to fit in with the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do when you retire? Interesting question since I'm not close to retirement age, but was meant to make sure you understood there was a definite life/work balance. This company values it's employees free time and does their best not to infringe.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy - they offered a reasonable amount for the position

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paragon Development Systems (Madison, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a very positive experience with alot of information about the company and interest in my background. The interviewers were easy to talk to and very receptive. They responded with next steps quickly.

Interview Questions

• What are options in event viewer   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Development Systems (Brookfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the Executive team by a PDS sales person. Over a three week period, I had conversations with 7 individuals in leadership positions, whether over the phone or in person. It was a fairly relaxed and conversational process and I learned a lot about teh organization and culture from having the ability to talk with so many individuals.

Interview Questions

• Whay are you the right person for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary as well as vacation time.