Paragon Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paragon Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions in April 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward process. Initial phone interview was with a recruiter, followed by several other phone interviews with directors and one in person interview. Interviews were mainly conversational that focused on discussing my background and career goals.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Three interviews in person. More like a conversation as in "how can the company benefit from me and how can I benefit from working at the company. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Show examples of what you have produced in previous jobs?   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions (Cranford, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless and mostly straight-forward. I applied online and a few days later, I was notified for an initial phone interview. So, I started off with the phone interview for HR screening and a week later I had face-to-face behavioral type interviews with senior executives in Cranford, NJ (HQ). Then, just a few days later, I got an offer and accepted it. The entire interview process was well coordinated and the communications were very prompt.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions.

Interview

Initial interview was with recruiter. Second level interview was with hiring manager and project leader. These were a combination of phone screens and face to face interviews. The hiring manager interview was casual with discussion about scenarios, tools, technical skills. Hiring managers answered questions about the consulting environment. The project leader asked questions about my experience, scenarios and gave background on the project.

Interview Questions

• Work scenarios to illustrate project leadership   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the salary so I did not negotiate during the interview.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process took place in several steps. It started with the company recruiter over phone followed by another phone call with one of the team members which was followed by the hiring manager. Once I passed through all of the phone interviews, was called for a face to face interview with several other members.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Paragon?   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe what you want to do next?   1 Answer
    • Q: What do you think is of high focus that is transforming your industry of expertise?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions (Summit, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was standard; just a recap of previous experience and the specific questions that I have indicated below. The staff at Celgene is much more professional that the staff at Paragon.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your prior background
      Do you have experience with MS Project Server?
      How many projects have you supported simultaneously?
      Give examples of duties you have done to support the PM on the project?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

Interview

1/2 in person interview at client site after phone screen with Paragon Consulting recruiter. Paragon is the primary vendor for staffing the Celgene PMO. What they don't tell you is after they make you interview and go though this entire process is they can't guarantee you a 40 hour work week. While i was there projects in the pipeline got killed or stalled so my work dried up. The team leader at Paragon is supposed to know all upcoming projects and while he was extremely pleasant he was HIGHLY ineffectual.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions.

Interview

I had a good conversation with the recruiter. She described the company structure, the typical projects, and where their offices are. I had two additional phone screen interviews with the senior management team.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous project experience.   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions in August 2015.

Interview

I contacted a Recruiter through linked In and applied for position listed on their website. Firstly, I would like to say that the Recruiter I worked with was slow and negligent.
    After much follow up and back and forth I gave two successful round of interviews. But after the second round recruiter never got back to me. I sent several follow up emails but did not get any response at all.
    I have considered it a dead-end and decided to drop it.
    Their entire recruitment process is slow and negligent. Recruiters at Paragon are slow and unresponsive.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paragon Solutions (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter focused on skillset and salary expectations, one phone interview + one face to face interview with the Client Engagement Manager focused on the client culture and new statement of work, three interviews with the client leadership team focused on my experience in large pharma and how I would add value to their new initiative.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on past experience in large pharma leading complex programs and managing IT portfolio/budget. Most questions were scenario based and focused on how have handled difficult situations/stakeholders in prior work. Questions also focused on PM methodology and mentoring others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the salary offered and did not negotiate. Vacation (PTO) time is limited and non-negotiable. 401k and health coverage is competitive.