Park University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Park University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park University in February 2017.

Interview

Interview went well and both interviews were Associate Directors. Was shown around the department and had a brief (very brief) tour of a small part of campus. It overall was good (panel style) but I would have liked to see more of campus and gotten a longer tour.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Park University (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

The interview was in a typical style. The first interview was over the phone and held with three people within the department. They asked me about myself as well as my experiences in other jobs. The next interview was held in person at the school with several people from the department. Each one asked questions about my experiences and typical interview questions. Everyone was really nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe in detail how to make a peanut butter sandwich.   Answer Question

Head Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkville, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park University (Parkville, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call from AD weeks after I thought the job was probably filled. We talked for awhile and then I came on campus for an interview with other coaches.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Strengths weaknesses. Recruiting ties in Kansas City.   Answer Question

Adjunct Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

Quick phone interview then 8 week training course. Interview was professional and cordial. Interviewer answered all my questions as well, so it was good going back and forth in the process. The training process was described in detail. Guaranteed to get first semester after training to work, then after that, as needed basis.

Interview Questions

• Questioned how I would handle various worldviews   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

I initially applied online by submitting my resume to HR. I was called back a few weeks later to schedule an interview. I was notified that my references would also be contacted during the same week as my interview. The actual interview consisted of a panel of 3 people. Typical interview questions. Very inviting environment.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working with demanding customers (internal or external)?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

No Hiring or interviewing process. None what so ever. For student workers they will accept any and all. It was quite crazy. and I mean crazy. No over sight, no work. Just sit down and get paid to be yelled at for not doing a job that no one told you to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. 8 an hour flat

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

I was contacted by Park University shortly after applying online. They conducted a phone interview with me and then proceeded with an on-site interview the following week. The position only required a HS Diploma and 1-2 years of experience. Well, I have a college degree in Technical Writing and was looking for beginner work while taking some Grad classes. However, I was more than qualified for the position.

When I walked into the Admin. Office, all of the employees were middle-aged and older women. I could automatically tell that there was a "click" type atmosphere in the office. The interview itself went well. Typical interview, but we just sat around in a circle with no table inside a small personal office (odd).

A week after my interview I was called and told that I was not selected for the position. This was a shock, but after reading other reviews of the college on Glassdoor, I knew why I was not selected. Turns out they hired another middle-aged woman to fit in with their group. It didn't seem like the office liked change or competition of any kind.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkville, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park University (Parkville, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

All of the science department facility were present in the interview. Each one of them asked me questions pertaining their field of study. There was a chemist, biochemistry, anatomy, zoology, and physic teacher--they asked one question.

Work Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkville, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Park University (Parkville, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

On the day of the interview I had to take a computer typing test and pass with a 75%. The test was based on grammar, spelling and how many words you could type in 5-10 minutes. I passed after one attempt. Im sure if you were a nice person they would let you attempt the test twice. The interview after that was quick and simple.

Interview Questions

• What computer skills do you have?   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park University (Kansas City, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

started with a phone interview then an invitation to the school

low offer