Patheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Biological Pharmaceutical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patheon (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Screening: with HR, Panel Interview with Supervisors/Managers (3-4 people), and plant Tour. Phone screening: Behavioral and Get to know you, Panel Interview: Behavioral and Technical, HR: Behavioral and Conditions of employment, and a tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous manager say about you? Are you a team player? Solving problems with little guidance? A time you found a problem in a process/technology and what was the process to the resolution.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Patheon (Greenville, NC).

Interview

Email was sent to me requesting a date and time for a phone interview. I sent my availability via email back to HR. No response to confirm from HR for days. As someone else mentioned here as well she proceeded to tell me to apply for scientist position which is an entry/bachelors level position. Overall the senior talent acquistion at the greenville site needs improvement. Theres nothing like having a BA/BS HR person tell a Ph.D. to apply for a BA/BS position.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have.   2 Answers

QC Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Patheon (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Didn't ask interview questions. Only asked if I had questions about the position and then said they would be in touch if the manager was interested in hiring.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any question about the position?   1 Answer

Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Patheon (Greenville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR and she rejected me in 5 min. The job description does not specify so, but the HR said they need experience on two specific techniques, while I do not have. That is fine to me, but she then asked me to apply their junior positions like Scientist 2 (for BS/BA with minimum experience)... I was totally shocked about why she said so to an experienced PHD, but still tried my best to be polite and say goodbye.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Patheon (Greenville, NC).

Interview

From the time that I applied to the time that I received an email with the final decision, it took around 8 weeks. I went through the all process, phone screen, hiring manager interview and on-site interview. For the phone screen, it was your typical interview. A recruiter ask you some general questions about your career and then about your expected salary and why Greenville. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager, which turn out to be with other 2 peers. It was 30 minutes with general questions about my career and then they all ask, why Greenville.

I got the invitation to go for an on-site interview, which is your normal on-site interview. A 6 hours interview with different people include a brief with the site GM. The on-site panel interview included a presentation of 15 minutes about a topic that they will provide 48 hours in advance and 15 minutes of Q&A/feedback.

Something that I noticed, all of them asked me why Greenville, are ready. I started to feel uncomfortable about the questions why I'm moving to Greenville, if I'm ready and if I had hobbies to keep myself busy. This was the first time that I had an interview and I got ask the same question al over again. Thanks that I didn't got an offer, they decided to go with an internal candidate because after the constant questioning about me moving to Greenville, scare me enough for me prepare a rejection answer.

Sales Interview

Interview

It was very short and good. Generally a good experience. Interview was only with the manager. Just few questions which was OK. They were very friendly.It was very short and good.

Bio-pharmaceutical Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patheon (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Meetings with senior engineers/managers, followed by interview with HR, then a facility tour. Engineers asked some technical questions as well as general interview questions. HR asked questions about my background. Interview went very well for me, so much so that the last engineer I talked to told me that he expected that I would receive an offer. However, I have not been contacted by this company since I interviewed with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you handled conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patheon (Durham, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Apply online. After a few days, you will be emailed about a phone interview. You will have the phone interview. After a day or two, HR will notify you of the next steps if selected. You must do a drug test before starting work.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patheon (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Strange situation- I had multiple recruiters contact me for 3 weeks regarding the position, even calling my office phone which was extremely unprofessional. I finally agreed to a call and they immediately asked me in for an in-person interview the next week. I had been warned in advance that it was an odd place, but figured I would see for myself. Thought the interviews went well, but still wasn't sold on the place. Then, after taking PTO and coming in, I receive an email 3 days later saying they're not moving forward with me. No additional information! Think I dodged a bullet, but definitely weird.

Interview Questions

• What additional skills do you have that aren't listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Patheon (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly easy interview. Interviewer was very personable and easy to talk to. Wanted to hear a lot about what I was involved in outside of class. Would've received an offer, but calendar conflicts prevented me from being able to fill the position she was interviewing for.