PatientPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PatientPoint

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PatientPoint (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a comfortable interview process, they made me feel very welcome, offering me coffee and greeting me generously. I then got the chance to walk around and be introduced by the different teams. Lastly, spoke to my manager and current employee to see if it would be a good fit. Great process.

Interview Questions

• What am i looking for in a position like this?   1 Answer

PatientPoint Response

Dec 3, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your positive review of the interview process. We’re thrilled that it was a great experience for you! Employee referrals are the greatest compliment our employees can give us.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPoint in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was a Panel of team members. Very few people knew much about the industry. I should have taken this as a clue of the nightmare I was about to enter.

Negotiation

Yes, but they are not very flexible.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPoint in November 2014.

Interview

I found the interview process very comfortable and conversational. The company culture and goals were explained in detail. I took advantage of the opportunity to ride along with another sales director. I found the time spent with a potential co-worker Invaluable. He shared his thoughts about the company expectations and how he became successful in his role.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in a medical environment? Any experience calling on hospitals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPoint (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter who was very nice and thorough and then he set up a in person interview with the VP/Manager of that department. The manager I met at a hotel, he was very personable but very upfront about the salary. He was also clear about his expectations. What I found odd was the position was a director position but the salary did not match the title.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I should hire you? What make you stand out?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPoint in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. HR reached out to me via email asking to setup a time for an initial phone interview. After responding back later that day I never heard any reply to confirm a time. A couple days later I called and left a VM and never got a response. I tried one last time 1.5 weeks after that first email was sent to me with another call which HR finally answered. They seemed caught off guard and said they were very busy and that's why they never got back to me. The call seemed very rushed and HR did not have a lot of information about the position. Called ended by HR saying they would look into my questions and get back to me with answers, which to this date has never happened.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PatientPoint (Little Rock, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a call from PatientPoint for an Inside Sales position in Little Rock, AR. I went in for a face to face interview with the company and then was brought in to sit with the supervisor to see what they did on a daily basis. Then I was told they went with another more qualified candidate. I have been in sales for a number of years so saying they went with a more qualified candidate was a lie. This company does not deserve anyone to look at them for employment because they obviously don't know how to tell anyone the truth.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PatientPoint (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with PatientPoint, one was a phone interview, one was an in-person where I interviewed with managers and their Excel expert within the company. Overall I really liked the HR lady, but she was pretty disorganized. We set a phone meeting, she missed it, and then took forever to get in touch with me after we established a need to reschedule. Told me I could expect to hear back within a week and I didn't hear back for over a month. Not very professional in that regard. People are waiting for jobs! Communicate!

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about Excel, like "If you needed to do ____ in a worksheet, what function would you use?" - so that was a really important part of the interview process considering the position.   Answer Question

PatientPoint Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We are sorry to hear about the breakdown of communication you experienced. Over the last nine months we have taken several steps and will continue to... More

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PatientPoint (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with three different department heads and culture was very much emphasized. The company mission was made very clear and many questions were asked about my personal goals and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to accomplish here?   2 Answers

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PatientPoint in October 2014.

Interview

First screening was with HR department. They were very professional and asked appropriate questions. I was quickly called back for an face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was a disaster. The hiring official talked about the position in terms of office gossip and threw names out as if I should know who was being mentioned and why they were significant. The interview was 1 1/2 hours and I was only asked three to four questions. I was told the position was actually a project management position but the name was changed because they wouldn't pay a project manager's salary. I left with the impression that leadership was under qualified, people were underpaid, and the business was unorganized.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PatientPoint (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people. Team manager, IT Director, HR Director, and a QA team member. The interview process was more of them giving me information and me asking questions. I feel I ran out of questions for 4 different people. Very conversational. After the interview I followed up with a thank you email. After 2 weeks I followed up for a status and never got a response which I thought was pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What other questions do you have.   1 Answer
    • Is there anything you haven't told us that you'd like to?   Answer Question