PatientPoint Reviews

Updated May 5, 2021

3.9
PatientPoint CEO Mike Collette
Mike Collette
Pros
  • "there is a good work environment and opportunity to grow as an employee(in 6 reviews)

• "Great people who care a lot about the company(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The general consensus is that upper management cant get on the same page(in 5 reviews)

• "high turnover(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Mar 9, 2021 - Field Ambassador
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture - People - Our Mission - Our Products

Cons

- Always changing (you need to be adaptable). This isn’t a con if you’re good with change!

Human Resources

Thank you for this positive feedback!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company going in the right direction

Mar 16, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, endless opportunities, great people

Cons

fast growing company with some growing pains

Human Resources

Thanks for this positive feedback!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overall, not a bad place but with some caveats

Apr 15, 2021 - Digital Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, this is a pretty ethical company with good values and sound principles. I never saw or heard anything untoward happening; leadership seemed transparent and genuinely concerned about the well-being of the company and team members. There was no micromanagement; team members were really encouraged to manage their own work, find solutions independently and own their roles from start to finish. If you're a self-starter and are comfortable teaching yourself and finding solutions on your own, this company is a good place to work. I genuinely enjoyed working with the majority of people on my team. Some of them have become life-long friends. Working with great people was one of my favorite things about the job. The time off structure is ideal. I cannot emphasize enough how perfect PatientPoint gets the PTO structure. Everyone gets a certain (sizable) number of days off, and everyone is encouraged to use those days. My work-life balance has never been better because I could confidently take my days off and know that I was part of a culture that encouraged that.

Cons

Overall, I just wished there was more opportunity to advance in my department. I really enjoyed the work I was doing and the team I was on, but I just wasn't being paid what my skills are worth in the market. As I got older and acquired more financial responsibilities, it was hard to justify taking less money.

Human Resources

Thanks for submitting this review and for letting those interested in PatientPoint know what it was like to work here both in the areas that you perceived as positive and those that you perceived as having room for improvement. We are glad that you enjoyed your time here! We are working to formalize recognize career paths and advancement opportunities as we grow and are excited about what is ahead. If you are interested in sharing more, please reach out to us directly at PatientPoint-HumanResources@patientpoint.com. Thank you.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Innovative company with great people

May 5, 2021 - Data Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

good WLB, exposure, chance to work with a market leader, great co-workers

Cons

lower compensation compared to the industry standard

Human Resources

Thank you for this review and your insights on work-life balance and our industry leadership. We are constantly innovating and are committed to helping healthcare providers reach patients at all points of the care journey. We're excited about what's ahead! If you'd like to further discuss your PatientPoint experience, please reach out to us at PatientPoint-HumanResources@patientpoint.com. Thank you.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love my job, love the culture, so here's ideas for improvements

Mar 2, 2021 - Manager in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

I truly love working at PatientPoint. It's a fantastic place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. - I'm empowered to make decisions and I have ownership over my authority to operate. - Upper management has my back, even when I have to make a tough decision. - Our CEO is transparent and approachable. - The products we sell make a real difference in the world. We have a true mission, and I really feel like what we do actually helps people. - PatientPoint gave bonuses, TWICE!, during COVID. This is incredibly generous considering how hard we worked and what a challenging year 2020 was. - The Cincinnati office has a great design. It's modern & open, which really helps us build our teams. - There's a positive attitude that permeates the culture. It's infectious and it's fun.

Cons

The benefits package is okay, but I see room for upgrades. Here are three of my ideas where I think PatientPoint could grow: - Employees are quietly expected to purchase their own equipment for work. I've kept my receipts since COVID started and I've spent $300 of my own money on things like a headset, a webcam, a 2nd monitor, and a docking station I can keep at home. I would have expected my workplace to help me with this equipment, especially the $20 a pop stuff, but I really felt like I had to fend for myself. I wish PatientPoint gave employees a yearly stipend to help offset tools we buy for work or give us a transparent process to request the tools we need. - The maternity plan badly needs to be increased: today new mothers receive 6 weeks at 60% salary. For comparison, my prior role at a different company gave 6 months at 100% pay. I truly feel like the moms of PatientPoint are put in a bad spot. PatientPoint should extend maternity and ensure that new parents are paid 100% of their salaries. By the way - I asked five of my friends who work in similarly-sized businesses here in Cincinnati and they all told me that they receive 16 weeks at 100% pay (with options to extend past that if needed). I wish PatientPoint would match this model so we can best take care of our families in this critical time. - There are no funds or help with continuing education. I don't just mean help with MBA programs - if you want a certificate, or to take a class, you must pay for it on your own. I wish PatientPoint gave employees a yearly $500-1000 "use it or lose it" stipend for training, assuming we could make the business case and have it be approved. I think such a program would make us all feel much more valued, and encourage us to grow and serve PatientPoint better.

Human Resources

Thank you for this enthusiastic, constructive review. We wanted to address some of your specific comments: Equipment: Employees are not expected to purchase their own equipment. As of June 1, 2020, employees were invited to come back to the office where they have headsets, double monitors, docking stations, etc. We have noted your feedback on the maternity leave and continuing education. One benefit that we want to make sure to mention is our paternity benefit, which offers four weeks at 100% for both mothers & fathers. You are encouraged to speak with your manager about continuing education or to share your specific feedback with us directly at patientpoint-humanresources@patientpoint.com so we can learn more about the program you are suggesting. Thanks again.

6. 3.0

Everyone On Edge

Mar 25, 2021 - Field Service Coordinator in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

While working for Outcome Health, there were many pros. The people will always be number 1. The members of the Tampa office specifically, have been and will always continue to be some of the kindest and most hard working people I have ever met. For them to be going through all of this again is honestly a shame. The resources given to complete the job were top tier as well. Our MacBooks are a fun perk and when we were in the office they would cater lunch daily and we had a fancy water and coffee machine.

Cons

Let me start by saying I worked at Outcome Health, which was basically bought by PatientPoint. At first we were told it was just a rumor that we were going to be bought, and then a few weeks later our old CEO announced a "merger" and that a new company would be formed. After all was said and done, it was basically an acquisition and PatientPoint is still PatientPoint. RIP Outcome Health. Both companies were invited to a town hall meeting where the first thing the CEO said was basically that there would be no questions taken, when we were assured just the day before that there would be an opportunity to ask our new CEO what was going on. Instead, in the town hall, we were informed of business plans, and what they saw as the future for the company. Lots of pointless information for people who are just trying to figure out if they have jobs. It all felt very disingenuous and disconnected. There were no opportunities for meet and greets with the CEO or opportunities to talk about employment opportunities, where at Outcome Health we had a very open door policy and even the lowest ranking employee could communicate directly with the CEO.

7 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We acknowledge that any change can create feelings of uncertainty and we appreciate you sharing your feelings openly. Thanks also for sharing your positive experience at the Outcome Health Tampa office: Both Outcome Health and PatientPoint have hard-working, tech-enabled and fun cultures, which is another compelling benefit of the recent transaction. We are aware that you have questions about how the transaction affects you. Please know that we are diligently working through the integration process and are committed to keeping you informed. By April 23 we will be providing employees with information about how the transaction will affect their position and whether they have a go-forward role in the company. We hope that you have had the opportunity to access several resources provided to you that are designed to help answer common questions you may have. To that end, you should have received an FAQ and an IT guide via the #general Outcome Health Slack channel. You should have also received emails providing you access to an integration intranet site as well as a Q&A with PatientPoint's Chief Transformation Officer. You may also submit your own question at any time via our employee feedback form: https://forms.gle/KVemNQMwnSjimjMUA. We apologize for the incorrect information you may have received regarding the All Company Town Hall. This Town Hall was designed and conducted in a purposeful manner that allowed Mike to acknowledge the most common themes of questions received to date in the time allotted vs. taking individual questions. If you have a question at any time, please escalate it to either your manager, Outcome Health HR (danny.dellacona@outcomehealth.com) or PatientPoint HR (karen.peterson@patientpoint.com) or submit a question directly using our employee feedback form: https://forms.gle/KVemNQMwnSjimjMUA Thank you.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Healthcare Media Specialist

Apr 20, 2021 - Healthcare Media Specialist in Little Rock, AR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Commission, Flexible, No weekends

Cons

Cold calling, unorganized, reputation, consistent

Human Resources

Thanks for submitting this review. We want to know how we can make your experience at PatientPoint the best it can be. You are encouraged to share this feedback with your manager or share with us directly at PatientPoint-HumanResources@patientpoint.com. Thank you.

8. 5.0

Good place to be

Mar 8, 2021 - Senior Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people that really do want to do great things for customers. A strong team of high integrity people

Cons

Nothing I can think of. If anything it's minor.

Human Resources

Thanks for this positive feedback!

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company to grow in, ceiling is noticeable.

Jan 28, 2021 - Operations Analyst in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great PTO Policy. Autonomy over work. Friendly, safe work environment. Technical infrastructure is growing and improving

Cons

Benefits are sub-par (I.E. Health Insurance, 401K) Leadership often leaves employees fending for themselves. Innovation encouraged in theory however not well received (I.E. adapting to WFH culture).

Human Resources

Thanks for submitting this review. You are encouraged to share feedback about benefits and career development resources with your manager or directly with Human Resources at PatientPoint-HumanResources@patientpoint.com. Thank you.

10. 3.0

Changing company

Apr 11, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and good vacation time

Cons

No consistency, work is always changing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Reviews