Patni Computer Systems Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patni Computer Systems Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems in March 2009.

Interview

Some representatives from Patni visited our campus for recruitment. Started of with the presentation highlighting company achievements and the 2/3 year bond terms and conditions. This is then followed by an aptitude test. The short listed candidates are communicated to the college authorities. The presentation was very standard and team didn't look quite excited. The short listed candidates have to go to the company campus for a 1:1 interview. Before the interview we are asked to write a letter on a given topic. After this the process gets a little disorganized with a long list of students waiting to be interviewed. My turn came after 4 hours and I was fed up of being nervous by this time. The interview was pretty simple. Very basic technical questions being asked considering the fact that we are being hired as freshers. They were mainly looking for confidence and decent communication skills.

Interview Questions

• A basic table structure of employee and dept with the the potential primary keys involved.   1 Answer
  • If you have a senior person who is working under you how will you handle the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The compensation was not negotiable with standard salary being offered to all the freshers