Patni Computer Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patni Computer Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems in January 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of written test,GD and combined HR+technical interview

Interview Questions

• details about the graduations project after 5 years of work ex.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Patni Computer Systems

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The Interview that I faced was challenging and it was an HR cum technical interview. They ask you questions mostly based on your final year project and since my branch was Electronics and telecomm., I was questioned on some subjects like microprocessors and microcontrollers. An unexpected question that I faced was, 'How would you implement your final yr project in a business model?' which stumped me but I managed to give him a satisfactory answer. And I was finally selected by them. They took 121 candidates from 2700 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement your final year project in a business model?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The best Company for Electronics and Telecomm. engineers like me. Ample scope for growth.