Patni Computer Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patni Computer Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The Interview that I faced was challenging and it was an HR cum technical interview. They ask you questions mostly based on your final year project and since my branch was Electronics and telecomm., I was questioned on some subjects like microprocessors and microcontrollers. An unexpected question that I faced was, 'How would you implement your final yr project in a business model?' which stumped me but I managed to give him a satisfactory answer. And I was finally selected by them. They took 121 candidates from 2700 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement your final year project in a business model?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The best Company for Electronics and Telecomm. engineers like me. Ample scope for growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Patni Computer Systems

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems in January 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of written test,GD and combined HR+technical interview

Interview Questions

• details about the graduations project after 5 years of work ex.   Answer Question