Patni Computer Systems Mainframe Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Pune (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

It basically depends on the interviewer who interviews you and the urgecy of the position, for which you are being interviewed and also your previous employer.
The guy who questioned me was pretty cool and the interview also was carried on very smoothly, with out many in-depth questions. I felt like, there was huge and urgent requirement with the project, which this interview is meant for. He asked some basics and my first Technical Round was completed within 15 minutes. And i was pretty confident that, i will be selected for the next round, with the way i answered him.

Then i had to wait 4 long hours for my next round. That was the PM round and he again talked about my stuff, previous project and to my surprise he started negotiating my salary, which i quoted in the form and he finalised it to 5 lakhs, my current salary being 3.8 (working with TechMahindra with an exp of 3 yrs).

I thought I will have another round of HR interview, where i thought of discussing about my package.
But they have sent me the offer directly without HR interview the next day.

Interview Questions