Patterson Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patterson Companies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a phone screen interview after applying. Interview had regular questions. The HR department was very friendly and was eager to talk about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a project that you have completed which makes you the most qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Prepare for " personality test". They will say " there is no wrong answer" however that's not true. Experience doesn't matter if you do not answer the questions the way they want you to. Hint: don't show your independence, self reliance or leadership qualities. They seem to want managers involved in every aspect of your day ( prioritizing accounts etc) things that rookie reps may need help with. So study up! And good luck!

Interview Questions

• Phone interview with recruiter, basic questions regarding experience. Did not. Get to step for face to face interview   Answer Question

Support Tech Tier I Interview

Application

Interview

I was extremely excited when I received a phone call. Had an interview. Felt some of the questions were not relevant, but from doing research a lot of companies are asking similar questions. Interview lasted near 30 minutes or so. I got the general impression they were not interested. A few weeks later I received a rejection letter in my email letting me know they were pursuing other candidates, which…

Interview Questions

• Name a time someone did something better than you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Edina, MN).

Interview

My relationship with TTG started with a LinkedIn message followed by a phone call from the President. From there, she set me up with the Marketing Director for an in-person interview at the TTG office. Once they had a thorough understanding of my career goals and skill set, they presented me to the client for hire. TTG then coordinated two interviews with the client at their business office and followed-up with me after each session. They managed the entire process and it was incredibly smooth!

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a phone call to begin with and done with couple of more rounds in the interview process. It was more towards the architectural side and they were looking for ETL developer along with the ability to test all the ETL stuff.

Interview Questions

• Specific to ETL development, SQL Azure and other cloudarchitectures etc.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiter, HR and the hiring manager. Had a series of phone interviews and meeting with hiring manager. Interview was fair. Questions were fair as well. No real surprises in the process. Nice facility. People seemed to like working for Patterson. Good feedback after the interview process. In the end did not elect to pursue the position.

Service Desk Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Effingham, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Effingham, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Took 1 month before my first phone interview, had a group interview about a week later with two employees of Patterson, then had a second interview about a week later. I was first interviewing for a sales position then was referred to IT Service Desk which was preferred due to my experience with computers. After my second interview about a week later I submitted a drug screen, after another week got a call back saying that I passed and passed my background check, from there they scheduled me to start my orientation in two weeks later. Over all the entire process took about 2 months, considering I applied at the end of December of 2015.

Interview Questions

• When did you experience a challenge in the workplace and overcame that challenge?   1 Answer

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Really laid back; explained my experience and went over my resume, went over my portfolio book and talked about my work. Questions that were asked were about my design work, and how I handled and dealt with things when it gets busy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

They did a phone interview. Then emailed me to schedule an in person interview, but never got back to me with that. Overall, it wasn't too bad. The interviewer was very friendly. Pretty basic questions about strengths/weaknesses, a lot of situational questions. They asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and efficient. From first interview to offer in 2 days (though to be fair, I had a competing offer on the table so they had to move quick). Met with 3 people for an hour, then a different 4 for another hour. Very relaxed and low key. Most of the questions revolved around determining if I was a good personality fit, and not technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

How much do you want? OK, we can do that. Honestly, it was that easy.