Patterson Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Patterson Companies

2.8

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, MN) in August 2018.

Interview

Initially did a phone interview with HR and later with hiring manager via phone then I went in for interviews with the creative team and HR. Things went very well and I was excited to potentially work there. A week later I had heard nothing so I sent an email to HR. I got NO response! Seriously. HR rep can't take one minute to either say "job offered to someone else" or "still considering candidates". a month later and I still got no reply good or bad. I took time off and met with them in person. This behavior is so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your old job.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota County, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, Dakota County, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

A recruiter interviewed me about my skills and experience. Then found me a permanent job for which I also had to interview to talk about my skills.

Negotiation

They had offered me what I asked.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a phone screen interview after applying. Interview had regular questions. The HR department was very friendly and was eager to talk about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a project that you have completed which makes you the most qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick applied and about two weeks later I was hired. The team that interview was nice and easy to talk to. The process was fast and easy would recommended this company to anyone

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Sacramento, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I went in and interviewed. I also had a telephone interview with human resources prior to this.

Interview Questions

Because of money and lack of.

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process I had was conducted by my manager and my supervisor at the same time. They had general IT knowledge questions and after about 3-4 weeks of waiting, they decided to call me back and offer me the job (with monetary offer) which was contingent on my successful passing of a urinalysis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, I countered, they countered again and I accepted.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a phone call to begin with and done with couple of more rounds in the interview process. It was more towards the architectural side and they were looking for ETL developer along with the ability to test all the ETL stuff.

Interview Questions

• Specific to ETL development, SQL Azure and other cloudarchitectures etc.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Really laid back; explained my experience and went over my resume, went over my portfolio book and talked about my work. Questions that were asked were about my design work, and how I handled and dealt with things when it gets busy.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiter, HR and the hiring manager. Had a series of phone interviews and meeting with hiring manager. Interview was fair. Questions were fair as well. No real surprises in the process. Nice facility. People seemed to like working for Patterson. Good feedback after the interview process. In the end did not elect to pursue the position.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Greeley, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a formal Interview that had two people in the room along with one person that there remotely. I had copies of both my cover letter and resume for those that were there to interview me.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was okay with working in all kinds of weather   Answer Question