Paul Davis Restoration Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Paul Davis Restoration

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paul Davis Restoration

Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Baton Rouge, LA) in Oct 2020

Interview

They came into the room and were very helpful and kind. The owner and manager were both in the room during in the interview process. The questions were pretty average and they were sweet so I wasn't as nervous.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in this company?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Vancouver, WA) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was emailed a week or so earlier to schedule an interview, which I did. It was to be a phone interview for a job out of Vancouver, Washington. When it came time for the date/time for the phone interview, no call or email. I have not heard from them at all.

Interview Questions
Paul Davis Restoration
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Paul Davis GTA Great organisation doing wonderful things in restoration. First round of interviews were great you had to answer a list of open ended question about your skills, fit for the role, knowledge of the company and why you choose to work there. This is followed by a phone interview which was similar to the open ended questions including past experiences but not really behavioural questions. Lastly you will meet the supervisor and manager you report to in person at their facilities. Don't be suprized by the lack of diversity within the organisation, they have zero tolerance for diversity. The in person conversations were different and challenging. Different there were no question from the manager for me when the interview started. The Manager already decided I would not be hired despite telling me they are sure I would do a good job in this role but not be a good fit. Challenging:- in trying to find a reason not to hire me other than my look the questions were behavioural in order to find a personality trait that would not fit on paper, mine was there is no room for growth for several years in this role.

Interview Questions
Paul Davis Restoration
Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Allen, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

Typical Phone call interview asking the basic interview questions. Availability, hours desired, letting me know I have to pass a background check. Must have transportation and might be asked to be an independent contractor. Also letting me know I’m expected to be on call at all times

Interview Questions
Paul Davis Restoration
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Vancouver, WA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Simple questions, direct and specific, tight knit group of people looking for specific types of people who are similar to those who work there already. Seemed picky and judgmental

Interview Questions
Paul Davis Restoration
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (United States)

Interview

Multi Round Process, and a bit repetitive. I was asked the same questions multiple times over and over again, and continually had to follow up with the interviewer for details. I interviewed for 3 different franchises, only to get strung along multiple times and basically praised for my role but ultimately turned down for the job...

Interview Questions
Paul Davis Restoration
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Manassas, VA) in Nov 2018

Interview

They reached out to me, and never heard of this place before hand so I gave it a shot. Nothing but a complete waste of time after 4 or 5 telephone interviews with different office people asking the same exact questions I should of left it alone. Two weeks later I get a in-person interview with 2 of the people I talked to on the phone and a new lady went well and asked the same questions again. Following week do a ride along with a manager in the field to see job sites and what kind of work I would be doing, that took about 2 hours and some change. Two weeks later I get a email about another position they have open and they think I would be a great fit , I agree set another phone interview and do it . Ten minutes after that interview I get rejected for both jobs

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work at Paul Davis? The name a situation questions typical interview questions
Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Idaho Falls, ID) in Mar 2018

Interview

In-depth, employee oriented. The expectations were clear. I was told that a formal education was not a benefit, and that I would not be compensated for it. I was a little turned off by that attitude being that I had just graduated.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with mitigation tools?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (United States)

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiting company they used for this position. The phone interview was 150 rapid fire leadership skills based questions. I would a liken it to a leadership skills inventory like Strength Quest. I was told by the recruiter that they would forward my information along to Paul Davis Restoration. Paul Davis promotes their high quality of customer services but they fail to deliver it to potential employee. As a candidate I never heard anything from Paul Davis Restoration as a result of my phone screen. It doesn’t take much to send out a pre-populated email notifying me of my status. Poor candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • The phone interview was 150 rapid fire leadership skills based questions. I would a liken it to a leadership skills inventory like Strength Quest.
Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paul Davis Restoration (Manassas, VA) in May 2017

Interview

Interviewed by 2 Franchise Owners. Questions were based on my experience and the relationships that I have maintained throughout my career in the DC Metro region. Both franchise owners were had there own vision of the role which created some confusion in the direction the interview would go.

Interview Questions
  • what relationships do I bring with me in the market?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22