Pearle Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearle Vision Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearle Vision

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (San Diego, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

It was really easy and fast. Asked basic questions about being a spectacle lens dispenser. Very nice people at Luxottica. I like the management. Pay is good if you know a lot about optics. Start at a company and build ur way up with Luxottica

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

Amazing and easy . They made sure everything was good. I talked to the manager before and she was very friendly as well. I liked the fact that they asked me about my old jobs and what I did. It is okay for me but the new managers are okay. It was okay process but a lot of work you are going to have to do.

Interview Questions

• When did you and a team not agree? And what did you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pearle Vision in October 2019.

Interview

i am out of state so everything was done over the phone and video chat. the interview was fairly simple, just talked about my strengths and experience and what they expect in the job position.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2019.

Interview

Throw formalities out the door.
     it took me over a week to catch up with the manager. I physically made three trips to the store trying to talk to her in person and once I could finally speak to her, she gave me the wrong acquisition numbers to pull up the job application forms. Once I was finally able to submit the application. She basically call me into the store set down offered me a position and then gossiped about one of the employees currently working there who had been through rehab and she was watching him waiting for him to mess up so she could fire him. I should have known then to turn around and walk right out that door. But when you need a good paying job they're hard to find.

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was very short. They don't really look for experience in the field but they do look if you have the want to work and not just do a passable job, but a great job. They will teach you everything but will want to cross train you so that you can do both sides not just what you are hired for

Interview Questions

• Just very general like if you have any experience, are you comfortable with insurance, do you have any experience in sales, etc.   1 Answer

Licensed Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

Manager seemed irritated and short. She was heaving sighs and clearly did not want to interview me nor have another employee. She made a comment about how she, "guess(es) I have to do this thing. They're making me hire someone."

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Glendale, WI) in September 2018.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. One with district manager, Dawn. One with Dawn and consultant, Marie. The interviews lasted about an hour each. They asked basic questions to determine what type of manangement style I had.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a different customer   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk River, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Elk River, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

The owner was late but the manager started the interview. Short interview overall. Asked about my education and what I wanted to do with my degree. Customer service experience required. All other training is done on the job. Offered job that day, got something in writing, and excepted the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do I know anything about insurance?   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision.

Interview

In person interview to go over your resume and work experience. Description of job and duties. Asked basic interview questions; mainly situation questions. No assessments taken. Fairly average interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Tampa, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I exchanged emails with a district manager, had an in person interview at a store. The job descriptions do not match up with the job titles in person. So to be quite frank, I am not 100% certain exactly what position I was considered for, I applied for a management position, the interviewer had me down for a sales rep. Potentially a miss hap, not sure.

I enjoyed chatting with the Manager, friendly optimistic and genuinely seemed interested in answering questions and asking as well. However, this manager is in no way a decision maker, just helping out the mystery district manager who is the "traveling", he assures me mystery district will reach out. Many emails to the mystery manager, one reply "traveling", only to be ghosted.

Rather sad, and prophetic on how exactly employee's are to be regarded, no respect for my time.
    The only regret was "traveling" to the interview.