Pearle Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pearle Vision

2.2

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I gave my resume and the manager determined if job title fits you. It was a one on one interview. My boss asked me a few questions about myself and previous employment. He asked me about strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Who was your previous employer if you had one?
      What job experience have you had?
      What are your strengths/ weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The manager reviewed my resume and asked questions regarding my experience. He asked what my plans were regarding education and career goals. He asked what my schedule would typically look like with school and work. He had me fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short. They asked pretty simple questions, I was interview by two managers at the same time. The interview lasted no more than five minutes. I was told they'd call me back once they did my background check and they did .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous jobs, tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

responded to a craiglist add, then set up an interview, after that we met at the place of business. The interview was held in the lab with doctor and optical manager. They asked briefly about work history and optical experience. They asked questions on customer service as well. Then told me they would call back with an offer. i got the call same day. they said i got the job and i could start training the next day.

Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision.

Interview

In person interview to go over your resume and work experience. Description of job and duties. Asked basic interview questions; mainly situation questions. No assessments taken. Fairly average interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Answered ad for optician , scheduled interview and arrived to find out the Interviewer forgot she had an interview , was tracked down and arrived about an hour late while I waited

Interview Questions

• Long interview ; going into her background , mine , job duties , skills , training , benefits and salary ( pathetic for the responsibilities and duties , dedication needed to do this job well plus the mandatory weekend schedule   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Portage, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

They asked me very typical interview questions. Nothing very hard. Usually they ask if you have any ophthalmic experience, but it is often not required since it is hard to find. This was three years ago, so I don't remember the exact questions they asked me.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Issaquah, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the doctor - we seemed to like each other. She wanted someone with computer and customer service experience, which I have. She asked me if I was squeamish helping people put in contacts. She asked if I wore glasses and am I familiar with an Optometrist Office.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with problem patients who complain?   1 Answer
    • Can you work 6 days a week for $11/hr with no benefits?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Tampa, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I exchanged emails with a district manager, had an in person interview at a store. The job descriptions do not match up with the job titles in person. So to be quite frank, I am not 100% certain exactly what position I was considered for, I applied for a management position, the interviewer had me down for a sales rep. Potentially a miss hap, not sure.

I enjoyed chatting with the Manager, friendly optimistic and genuinely seemed interested in answering questions and asking as well. However, this manager is in no way a decision maker, just helping out the mystery district manager who is the "traveling", he assures me mystery district will reach out. Many emails to the mystery manager, one reply "traveling", only to be ghosted.

Rather sad, and prophetic on how exactly employee's are to be regarded, no respect for my time.
    The only regret was "traveling" to the interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Kentwood, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

After being a customer at the store, I was approached by the manager inquiring if I would be interested in a position with Pearl. I filled out an application and submitted a resume.A week later I had an official interview with the immediate manager and a 2nd interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel were my strengths and how could I use them to further customer relations. As the job was newly created, they asked my opinion, based on my previous work experience, what I thought would be a good way to approach customer retention.   Answer Question