People Tech Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

People Tech Group Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

3.2

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at People Tech Group in October 2015.

Interview

One round of Technical interview. It was on Hangout. They asked core java questions, spring / hibernate few questions. It was easy. Next day they called me and offered 70k . But i had good offer in hand, so i rejected it.

Interview Questions

• Core java questions -- oop concept, thread, collections
      Sql questions
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at People Tech Group.

Interview

Phone Interview. Asked some basic questions related to Java. Answered all. However, they are very bad in replying to you. The starting pay is very bad. They should try to reply to candidate in a prompt manner. I tried reaching out to them but they did not reply at all.

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group.

Interview

A phone interview with a senior level employee who did not appear to be very flexible in understanding I would need to give a two notice to my current employer

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a nice experience. Interviews were technical as the role was for Technical Program manager. They asked me questions in SQL, data warehousing and other Microsoft technologies. The interviewers were welcoming and made me feel comfortable.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

The most worst interview process I have ever gone through in my life. The most unprofessional and worst culture of communication.Some random busy guy will call you over phone for interview with lot of casual loud disturbance and wont even mind to ask questions related to your skill set.

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

The process of interview was somewhat easy. It was with a first call came from them. They asked some basic questions about the specialization. I was applying as .NET Consultant and they asked questions related to .NET technologies. I had to do couple of interviews with them. Later in another call, they gave my a contract to sign.

Interview Questions

• What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate. But I accepted. I had a bad experience later though.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled by recruiter itself. There were two technical and one HR rounds. In first round senior technical person asked questions on the skills. In second round Manager asked about my roles and other related questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Sql queries(Joins), Core Java, Spring RESTful and Hibernate(Cache types).   Answer Question
    • In next round Manager asked about the projects I worked on and some technical questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at People Tech Group.

Interview

Well I was given a basic telephonic interview and later i was called to the company and I have faced two rounds.the first round is all about the technical stuff and later it was HR round and i was happy with their receiving and the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• wht are the roles of BA?
      wht are the technical requirements for a BA
      Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview done with 2 rounds and one is technical and another is managerial.
    Good technical expertise interviewed me which suits my profile. It was a nice interview.
    Compnay has advanced test management tools using rather than old tools.
    Process is good.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

People tech interview process had 3 rounds.first HR instruction and then 2 techical rounds and then Manager round.In people tech I had a great experience during the hiring process.interviewer was very humble and good at questioning.
    Having sound full of knowledge. Overall Interview was good.